Home

HELL LET LOOSE (HLL) - PS5

This is a discussion on HELL LET LOOSE (HLL) - PS5 within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-30-2022, 12:02 PM   #9
MVP

Picci's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: HELL LET LOOSE (HLL) - PS5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
Haven't seriously played a FPS in probably over 20 years. Tried this out yesterday and it definitely kicked in some nostalgia.

Not sure if I can stick with however, and here's why:

I was under the impression that there were not many console players active, so I selected cross platform in order to be sure I'd find matches. I quickly came to the realization that controllers stand zero chance against mouse and keyboard (probably with aim assist as well).

Matches were fun, but there just didn't seem to be any balance. I was wondering how they were locking in on me as quick as they were while I struggled to keep my ironsights on ANYTHING.

I'll make one more attempt with cross platform off (Id like to keep ps5 and series x players WITHOUT the PC crowd?). Also, are there matches with aim assist disabled, and is there an option to populate the maps with bots to supplement if there aren't many players?

Just an FYI, there is no cross-play between Pc and console players. Only between Xbox and Playstation players. The number of PS players compared to Xbox maybe skewed due to HLL being a PS+ free monthly give-away. It was one of the reasons I was interested cause I'm aware of your concerns. Not sure if HLL is on Game Pass however.

https://sirusgaming.com/does-hell-le...s-progression/

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Have any of you tried Post Scriptum? Very similar game. I really prefer PS in nearly every aspect, but HLL is the more populated game. PS is definitely grittier, but in my experience has much more team communication going on.
I've heard of it and noticed how positive the reviews have been. Thanks for the heads up and may look into it.

Also wanted to add that pc players has been growing lately with HLL
https://steamcharts.com/app/686810

Last edited by Picci; 01-30-2022 at 12:10 PM. Reason: added new content
Old 02-07-2022, 09:54 AM   #10
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Does this have single player campaign?

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 02-07-2022, 12:13 PM   #11
MVP

Picci's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Does this have single player campaign?
No CB it doesn't. Strictly 50 vs 50 platoon base online where players communicate in a ultra-realistic FPS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2022, 02:47 PM   #12
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picci
No CB it doesn't. Strictly 50 vs 50 platoon base online where players communicate in a ultra-realistic FPS.
Thanks Picci!

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 02-09-2022, 06:14 PM   #13
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

They have a roadmap which includes something like 'scenarios' it's not clear if that will be single player or not (probably not).

I must say that I keep coming back to this and choose it most nights Im' gaming. I don't really communicate much but people don't seem to mind as I'm either doing what the commander/team lead asks or at least helping the team.

I think they should add some type of proximity ping - they have chat like that OR squad-based and you can choose on the fly, but for peopel like me that don't like to socialize online with random's I'd rather just generically communicate stuff like 'enemies spotted' etc.

looking at the roadmap, there is a lot of cool stuff coming though.
Old 02-09-2022, 07:00 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picci
Just an FYI, there is no cross-play between Pc and console players. Only between Xbox and Playstation players. The number of PS players compared to Xbox maybe skewed due to HLL being a PS+ free monthly give-away. It was one of the reasons I was interested cause I'm aware of your concerns. Not sure if HLL is on Game Pass however.

https://sirusgaming.com/does-hell-le...s-progression/

I've heard of it and noticed how positive the reviews have been. Thanks for the heads up and may look into it.

Also wanted to add that pc players has been growing lately with HLL
https://steamcharts.com/app/686810
Sheesh lol. That means I just suck at it then (or maybe I should just turn aim assist on like everyone else!!)
Old 05-11-2022, 09:38 PM   #15
MVP

Picci's Arena

The Eastern Front is coming free to consoles (PS5/Series X/S) May 17, and will include 3 new maps, new weapons, and bug fixes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2022, 09:46 AM   #16
MVP

Picci's Arena

Update 13 ‘Burning Snow’ Release date Tuesday December 6th!

Starting December 1st, there will be a free weekend for Hell Let Loose on all platforms.

Quote:

Hey Everyone,

It's time for another update from the trenches! After the rollout of the first two U13 PTEs, with players having their first hands-on experience with most of the U13 content, we have a LOT to highlight here today, including; the U13 release date, a new full time Community Manager, animation optimization, Steam free weekend, and the new premium DLC bundle that will be rolling out alongside U13.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/...11138535288318

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »