Home

Old 12-13-2019, 10:34 PM   #49
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Dreams (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picci
I'm not sure what is the deluxe edition you speak of. The game that is listed in the store is the full version of the game that you can now preorder for the Feb 14 release. Those who purchased the early access edition will upgrade for free without any additional cost. The upgrade will include a story mode as well as co-op editing, and other features MM is keeping secretive. Dreams was to have VR support at launch, but is now being delayed. I'm starting to believe that this feature will be available when the PS5 releases unfortunately. I hope I'm wrong. When it does come over to VR, it will be one of the most exciting feature for players and designers to play and create with.
What I mean is it is called "Standard Edition." That implies there is another edition, or at least that there will be. I'm not saying that it's not the full game or that it's not fully loaded; I'm simply looking to see what my options are.

I appreciate the response, though.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 12-16-2019, 02:48 PM   #50
MVP

Picci's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
What I mean is it is called "Standard Edition." That implies there is another edition, or at least that there will be.

Oh, Ok. It's probably just moving from "early access". You're probably right that an ultimate edition could release at a later time.

A fun video to watch as Sony Pictures and Media Molecule come together to promote Jumanji:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

Someone is working on a South Park game and the environment looks great!

Dreams PS4: South Park World Remade In Dreams!

Old 01-31-2020, 06:53 PM   #51
MVP

Picci's Arena

The Last of Us Part II - PS1 Edition

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2020, 08:23 PM   #52
MVP

Picci's Arena

PushSquare's Guide: Dreams PS4 FAQ - Everything You Need to Know

Lol....Dreaming of photorealism graphic expectations for the PS5? Take a look at what you can already create in Dreams on the PS4!

Old 02-04-2020, 12:46 PM   #53
MVP

Picci's Arena

Early Access owners will be getting the upgrade 3 days earlier, Feb 11.

IGN does a preview of the Story Mode that will be included in the upgrade. The article also identifies what other new features you'll be receiving.

Old 02-05-2020, 12:19 AM   #54
All Star

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picci
PushSquare's Guide: Dreams PS4 FAQ - Everything You Need to Know

Lol....Dreaming of photorealism graphic expectations for the PS5? Take a look at what you can already create in Dreams on the PS4!

lol yeah i saw that a few months ago and yeah it looks like real life would have never noticed it wasn't with out being told.
Old 02-05-2020, 12:29 AM   #55
All Star

OVR: 0

I have not been paying that much attention to this game. I just known it seems like it has been in development for ever and it felt like it had no update for a long time and oddly went a while before it finally got a release date. I am not big when it comes to creating stuff has i just have like zero creative mind and skill. I am wondering can you play other people's levels for completely free, or do you need like ps+ to download levels? I don't play online but if i can download stuff people make and don't need ps+ i might get the game has it looks like you can create so much crazy stuff and so i am sure a lot of people will come out with crazy stuff.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2020, 11:25 AM   #56
MVP

Picci's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
I am wondering can you play other people's levels for completely free, or do you need like ps+ to download levels? I
It wasn't required during early access. Since online content sharing is a huge part of this game, I don't think that it will be required during final release either. Check the FAQ link above. It has lots of answers to many of the popular questions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »