Home

Destiny 2 (PS4, PS4 Pro, XB1, PC)

This is a discussion on Destiny 2 (PS4, PS4 Pro, XB1, PC) within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-10-2019, 10:43 AM   #1121
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Destiny 2 (PS4, PS4 Pro, XB1, PC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
is the hate for this game gone? I know at launch and for about a year, this game was hated on pretty badly. Should I get it for PC? Has Bungie made some strides to make it good again?
It killed my Overwatch addiction so that's saying something.

The game is free now where you have access to the original game, 2 expansions, and then the new light (free game) material and quests.

You're not out any money by trying and just the amount of content available now at the start (and power level at 750) puts it in a total different level vs. the initial release and content that was available in that first year.

It being free, I'd say everyone should get it and try it if you like looting and fps games.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2019, 12:22 PM   #1122
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanner
It killed my Overwatch addiction so that's saying something.

The game is free now where you have access to the original game, 2 expansions, and then the new light (free game) material and quests.

You're not out any money by trying and just the amount of content available now at the start (and power level at 750) puts it in a total different level vs. the initial release and content that was available in that first year.

It being free, I'd say everyone should get it and try it if you like looting and fps games.

what ithe main advantage if I spend the 60.00 on the full games and all the expansions? Can you level up nicely not paying? Is ther are lot of secret random loot you can find iwhtout having to do big missions?
Old 10-10-2019, 12:31 PM   #1123
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
what ithe main advantage if I spend the 60.00 on the full games and all the expansions? Can you level up nicely not paying? Is ther are lot of secret random loot you can find iwhtout having to do big missions?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultas.../#29d1c6255832

I don't know specific details on how loot drops depending on what is purchased.

If you don't pay you get the destiny game, new light missions and curse of Osiris story expansion and warmind story expansion. It doesn't effect your leveling whether or not you pay anything you get those things free and start at level 750 regardless.

If you like it, you can then pay 24.99 for forsaken expansion which isn't part of the free to play and/or 39.99 for the latest new expansion shadowkeep which I also think includes the first season of battle pass. Purchase is not necessary to have a ton of content and leveling your character to certain point. The forsaken content gives you one more ultimate ability as an option and both probably open up specific new weapons or armor availability which don't think is necessary to have fun and figure out if you want to play the game and stick with it enough to warrant any of those two purchases.

Old 10-10-2019, 01:28 PM   #1124
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanner
https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultas.../#29d1c6255832

I don't know specific details on how loot drops depending on what is purchased.

If you don't pay you get the destiny game, new light missions and curse of Osiris story expansion and warmind story expansion. It doesn't effect your leveling whether or not you pay anything you get those things free and start at level 750 regardless.

If you like it, you can then pay 24.99 for forsaken expansion which isn't part of the free to play and/or 39.99 for the latest new expansion shadowkeep which I also think includes the first season of battle pass. Purchase is not necessary to have a ton of content and leveling your character to certain point. The forsaken content gives you one more ultimate ability as an option and both probably open up specific new weapons or armor availability which don't think is necessary to have fun and figure out if you want to play the game and stick with it enough to warrant any of those two purchases.

cool. greaet info! thank you! do you like it yourself? Does it take along time to level up?
Old 10-11-2019, 09:26 AM   #1125
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
is the hate for this game gone? I know at launch and for about a year, this game was hated on pretty badly. Should I get it for PC? Has Bungie made some strides to make it good again?
It's been excellent since forsaken

Sent from my SM-N975U using Operation Sports mobile app

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2023, 02:25 AM   #1126
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

I saw there was a memorial for Lance Reddick (the voice actor for Commander Zavala) the other day in the Tower for a bit, I missed it, but that was cool

on youtube there's this:

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »