Home

The Division (Xbone/PS4/PC)

This is a discussion on The Division (Xbone/PS4/PC) within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-03-2016, 10:09 AM   #4041
Rookie

shando14's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: The Division (Xbone/PS4/PC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Pancakes
And I daresay, I think some or maybe even most of the Call of Duty kids have moved on from this game. Had another great night with matchmaking. Ran General Assembly once before teaming up with Birdman, did matchmaking and get three good guys. Then after teaming up Birdman, got those two guys that we ran with for General Assembly and Warren Gate.

Two solid guys, talked the entire time, were very level headed, sounded maybe late 20s and even said before Warren Gate they were glad to find people who don't rage quit in the middle of Challenging missions and are willing to stick it out to the end regardless of how difficult or long. Ended up all of us adding each other as friends for future sessions in The Division.

So you can definitely run into some good people as randoms in this game.

You're game was private so I didn't bother sending you a message last night.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2016, 11:34 AM   #4042
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns11
Hell, it rains the other yellow crafting materials yet I still run out of stuff (tools especially) constantly.
Try the DZ05 Vendor and buy the high end muzzle brake.

Deconstruct for HE tools. It costs about 5k DZ funds.

Tools seem to be the hardest to come by, followed by electronics.
Old 04-03-2016, 12:34 PM   #4043
MVP

Smooth Pancakes's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shando14
You're game was private so I didn't bother sending you a message last night.
It shouldn't have been. I went and looked early on and it showed it set to friends being able to join. You might have tried to join while I was in a full party for my first run of the night through the General Assembly mission or else after me and Birdman had matchmade for the second GA run through. Unfortunately I don't think the game gives any indication between a closed party and a full party.

Very rare occasions where I'm either doing some grinding (like with Bullet King before it was patched) or if I'm away from my controller for more than a few minutes, I'll close my party to invite only, otherwise I nearly always keep it set to open to friends.
Old 04-03-2016, 02:00 PM   #4044
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Pancakes
It shouldn't have been. I went and looked early on and it showed it set to friends being able to join. You might have tried to join while I was in a full party for my first run of the night through the General Assembly mission or else after me and Birdman had matchmade for the second GA run through. Unfortunately I don't think the game gives any indication between a closed party and a full party.

Very rare occasions where I'm either doing some grinding (like with Bullet King before it was patched) or if I'm away from my controller for more than a few minutes, I'll close my party to invite only, otherwise I nearly always keep it set to open to friends.
Yeah if I remember correctly it wouldn't let me join through the group tab. I think I backed out to the home screen went to the friend tab there and joined game that way. thought it was weird that it didn't show you on the group tab.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
Old 04-03-2016, 04:30 PM   #4045
Madden Ultimate Team Hero

fredropro's Arena

OVR: 9

If anyone wants to group up add me... Fredropro psn...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2016, 07:12 PM   #4046
MVP

Smooth Pancakes's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87Birdman
Yeah if I remember correctly it wouldn't let me join through the group tab. I think I backed out to the home screen went to the friend tab there and joined game that way. thought it was weird that it didn't show you on the group tab.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
Huh, that's odd! I'll have to take a closer at all my settings next time I jump on, make sure everything is set right.
Old 04-04-2016, 11:15 AM   #4047
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Ran the Daily Challenge mission yesterday while my wife was waiting (so there was double pressure to me to "hurry up and finish with that stupid game" LOL) and got a really nice pair of gold gloves!

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 04-04-2016, 03:27 PM   #4048
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Ok, there are two achievements for rogue hunting (kill 1 and 20) so I'm assembling a team from anyone who wants to hunt rogues in the dark zone on The Division on Xbox One.

We will need at least 4 high level people but it'd be even better if we could have 8.

Who is in? And when can you hunt?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »