Home

Official Gaming Deals Thread

This is a discussion on Official Gaming Deals Thread within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-26-2012, 07:28 PM   #801
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Official Gaming Deals Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclutch
The disks always look great or at least mine have. But I have also got them in generic cases and without manuals.
Yeah those are the one's that customers only traded in the disc...Otherwise I only purchase the ones in real Xbox Cases...Majority are mint condition..

I'm 28 for 28 on perfect copies so far..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2012, 09:48 PM   #802
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
Best Buy has B2G1 on all used games...

If you never bought a used game at BB, they are sent back to the corporate off and redone to new condition including new cases and books...

Look into it.
No? The Best Buy near me are all yellow tinted cases, with no manuals, and a piece of paper printed for a cover...

Also, just to put my two cents in... I don't purchase pre-owned games from Gamestop or Best Buy. For a couple of reasons... #1 They are a rip off, I can buy the same exact game off Amazon cheaper, ALWAYS. #2 I don't feel like paying 40$ for a used game when they only gave somebody 8$ for it. #3 I'd rather support the game companies that make the games instead of giving Gamestop/Best Buy pure profit on used games.

Last edited by bemo03; 01-27-2012 at 09:50 PM.
Old 01-27-2012, 10:19 PM   #803
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemo03
No? The Best Buy near me are all yellow tinted cases, with no manuals, and a piece of paper printed for a cover...

Also, just to put my two cents in... I don't purchase pre-owned games from Gamestop or Best Buy. For a couple of reasons... #1 They are a rip off, I can buy the same exact game off Amazon cheaper, ALWAYS. #2 I don't feel like paying 40$ for a used game when they only gave somebody 8$ for it. #3 I'd rather support the game companies that make the games instead of giving Gamestop/Best Buy pure profit on used games.

Sorry you have such a crappy Best Buy man...too bad...I support your opinion on why you don't buy used that your prorogative!

But obviously you don't know that I've bought new before and then sold my collection to pay bills. Won't buy them new twice unless the price is right. I buy new and used, ask Skyboxer put I usually buy new if on sale or if they have a collector's edition that I've reserved, like all the Halo games, Skyrim, Battlefield, NBA 2k10 with locker, etc.

2nd not all games on amazon are cheaper...I got all Madden's today from the buy 2 get 1 and the most I paid was 12 bucks for Madden 11.

They didn't have any Madden NFL 12 used yet...but it's next...not to mention in cases and mint condition books and all..

I would post a picture, but don't want my post to get flagged from mods for spam.
Old 01-29-2012, 05:10 AM   #804
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
Sorry you have such a crappy Best Buy man...too bad...I support your opinion on why you don't buy used that your prorogative!

But obviously you don't know that I've bought new before and then sold my collection to pay bills. Won't buy them new twice unless the price is right. I buy new and used, ask Skyboxer put I usually buy new if on sale or if they have a collector's edition that I've reserved, like all the Halo games, Skyrim, Battlefield, NBA 2k10 with locker, etc.

2nd not all games on amazon are cheaper...I got all Madden's today from the buy 2 get 1 and the most I paid was 12 bucks for Madden 11.

They didn't have any Madden NFL 12 used yet...but it's next...not to mention in cases and mint condition books and all..

I would post a picture, but don't want my post to get flagged from mods for spam.
Yean except for a select few games, its used for me. I could give a rats *** what they paid someone when they were traded in. Its not like anyone is forced to trade them in. They have costs associated with repackaging, disk cleaning/refurb etc etc....
What matters to me is I'm getiing a game cheaper.
Also our Best buy has full cases and manuals for the most part.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 01-29-2012, 09:01 PM   #805
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Yean except for a select few games, its used for me. I could give a rats *** what they paid someone when they were traded in. Its not like anyone is forced to trade them in. They have costs associated with repackaging, disk cleaning/refurb etc etc....
What matters to me is I'm getiing a game cheaper.
Also our Best buy has full cases and manuals for the most part.
Yeah Best Buy is the first store I've seen have mint condition used games on every purchase...that's a first in years.

And so far haven't gotten a bad one yet...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2012, 01:27 PM   #806
Rookie

OVR: 3

does anyone know when the best buy b2 g1 free ends? my work is blocking the best buy site now for some odd reason
Old 01-30-2012, 02:05 PM   #807
MVP

mrclutch's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrgom81
does anyone know when the best buy b2 g1 free ends? my work is blocking the best buy site now for some odd reason

Ended last Saturday I believe.
PS4: Nothing currently
Old 01-30-2012, 04:52 PM   #808
CC
MVP

CC's Arena

OVR: 23

Amazon has Xbox Live 12-month subscriptions for $35.99. I Have no idea how long this is for though.

Last edited by CC; 01-30-2012 at 04:55 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »