Home

Best Multi-player Games

This is a discussion on Best Multi-player Games within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-31-2024, 01:55 PM   #1
Pro

tarheelguy4736's Arena

OVR: 4
Best Multi-player Games

I am looking for some multi-player games for the PS5/PS4.

I have a PS5 and my niece, who lives a few states away, got a PS4 for free. I don't typically play multi-player games online, but we are pretty close and she wanted to know what games we could play together since she is so far away.

Are there any good games I could play with her, even though I'm on PS5 and she is on PS4?

Only caveat, I get motion sick on first person games. So that's the only thing I can't do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2024, 02:35 PM   #2
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Best Multi-player Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelguy4736
I am looking for some multi-player games for the PS5/PS4.

I have a PS5 and my niece, who lives a few states away, got a PS4 for free. I don't typically play multi-player games online, but we are pretty close and she wanted to know what games we could play together since she is so far away.

Are there any good games I could play with her, even though I'm on PS5 and she is on PS4?

Only caveat, I get motion sick on first person games. So that's the only thing I can't do.
I think Sackboy: A Big Adventure and It Takes Two would be right up both your alleys. I don't know if Fall Guys is on PS5 as well, but that would be a fun one if it supports cross-play.

Other ones I can think of that would be fun (for me) are Riders Republic and Rocket League, depending on what kinds of games she would like to play.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 04-03-2024, 10:39 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sackboy, Fall Guys, and Rocket League are all great suggestions

The Crew: Motorfest is decent fun as well
Old 04-29-2024, 09:04 AM   #4
Just started!

Sydelland's Arena

OVR: 0

There are several cross-platform multiplayer games that you can enjoy together:

Minecraft: This sandbox game allows players to build and explore together in a virtual world.

Rocket League: A fast-paced sports game that combines soccer with rocket-powered cars. It supports cross-platform play.

Fortnite: A popular battle royale game where players compete to be the last one standing. It's available on both PS4 and PS5 with cross-platform support.

Overcooked! 2: A chaotic cooking simulation game where players work together to prepare meals in various kitchens.

Warframe: A cooperative third-person shooter where players control members of the ancient race known as the Tenno.

These are just a few options to consider. Make sure to check the game's compatibility for cross-platform play between PS4 and PS5, and have fun gaming together!

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »