Home

Old 03-08-2024, 09:10 PM   #9
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Skull & Bones

A little over 70 hours in and the game is finally beaten. The final boss is glitched as hell and it makes ZERO sense for him to be as powerful as he was considering his ship level was like around 7 or 8 but yet my ship was at level 11. Had to beat it TWICE because the mission is so buggy and glitchy. Despite this, I enjoyed the game, I give it a 8 out of 10.

The story was good throughout. Plenty of side quests. Several world events that you can join and take on if you want.
Old 03-17-2024, 07:52 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Oh I love it. The storyline is actually pretty decent. Some might hate the grind and hate there is no hand to hand combat. For me though, I like the simplistic approach of you are a pirate and all pirate related things is kept at sea on the boat.

I think some people were just expecting PVP all over the map. I am glad it isn't that way and there is an actual storyline with plenty of side quests.
I don’t think folks were expecting PVP across the map. Well, atleast I wasn’t and of course I can only speak for myself. I think the general sentiment was that there is a lack of ship boarding, which, like you stated, the game is “all pirate related things at sea on the boat”, and they completely omitted that. Glad you liked it, however, devs dropped the ball on this one man.
Old 03-20-2024, 12:56 AM   #11
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

No lies told, but yet I still love this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2024, 01:47 PM   #12
Just started!

OVR: 0

This game is the biggest disappointment in a long time. I didn’t hope that it would be normal, but in the end, it was just some kind of horror. Ubisoft has never stooped low before and called it an AAAA project. Even online games from playhop are better.

Last edited by ntsine; 03-24-2024 at 01:19 PM.
Old 03-28-2024, 10:53 AM   #13
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Some video clips from the PC version. The game is great if you focus on the ship to ship combat. I view it as a ship combat simulator more than a pirate simulator.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »