All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Helldivers 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
You can't move around at all?

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
just stuck on this loading loop. I gave up and playing something else.
Old 03-02-2024, 06:45 PM   #18
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Game has taken over! Looking to squad up and fight the good fight, just shoot me a message!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo
Old 03-04-2024, 11:12 PM   #19
All Star

OVR: 8

I wish I liked this game, but I have no interest in ever interacting with the Strategem mechanic ever again.

That being said, both the dev team and the community around this game has been so entertaining. One of the devs is apparently acting like a dungeon master of sorts and cranking up the difficulty for those looking to spread democracy. Everything that I see from this game makes it seem like it would be a fantastically fun tv show or movie (I know that Starship Troopers exists )
Old 03-23-2024, 11:36 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 0

Pretty solid game I must say. Everything just goes great together. I would love to see an invasion by a sentient and intelligent bipedal race to go against (similar to the human helldivers but aliens….for example, think about the enemies from the original Halo..like that), who actually use fire and maneuver tactics and projectile weaponry.
Old 04-01-2024, 05:39 PM   #21
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

I want to get this game but the idea of playing with randoms just doesn't do it for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2024, 10:04 PM   #22
MVP

opd897's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
I want to get this game but the idea of playing with randoms just doesn't do it for me.
I was in the same frame of mind bk but took the plunge and played solo for awhile before deciding to just try randoms as the game can be somewhat difficult solo. And I must say I was pleasantly surprised. 99% of the time everyone works together to achieve the goals and I find it to be a lot of fun.

Only once did I have an issue with someone who kept killing me and the other two teammates. It was my game so I kicked him after the 3rd time he killed me as he was obviously doing it on purpose.

I'm at a level 35 so I have a lot of games under my belt and for someone who historically doesn't do multiplayer games I am really enjoying it.
Old 04-01-2024, 10:45 PM   #23
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by opd897
I was in the same frame of mind bk but took the plunge and played solo for awhile before deciding to just try randoms as the game can be somewhat difficult solo. And I must say I was pleasantly surprised. 99% of the time everyone works together to achieve the goals and I find it to be a lot of fun.

Only once did I have an issue with someone who kept killing me and the other two teammates. It was my game so I kicked him after the 3rd time he killed me as he was obviously doing it on purpose.

I'm at a level 35 so I have a lot of games under my belt and for someone who historically doesn't do multiplayer games I am really enjoying it.
This is good to know and maybe just the nudge I need to finally take the leap. Thank you!

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »