Home

NHL Developer Insights: NHL 2K10 Improved AI

This is a discussion on NHL Developer Insights: NHL 2K10 Improved AI within the NHL 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-16-2009, 12:21 PM   #65
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NHL Developer Insights: NHL 2K10 Improved AI

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
And both MVP and MLB 2K had a swing stick in 06. Plus the R-stick was a staple in golf games in years previous to that.
Thanks.. I figured there had to be a baseball game and TW did have that at some point. MVP 06 was their NCAA franchise, so I never played it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2009, 04:14 PM   #66
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyDeicide
Huh 2k9 had it as well as bigH just said im sorry but i have to ignore your opinions from now on as you dont even know the ins and outs of your favorite game, and you sure as hell cant comment on 09 if you didnt know it had skill stick for shooting.

Im sorry sounds like you just glossed over everything in both games.
What's with all of the emotion. I never said that I didn't know that NHL 09 had the skill stick for shooting. I said I didn't like it and I said I couldn't remember what stick was used to shoot. I know all I need to know about NHL2K9. But let's forget about all of that. That's twice you have attempted to engage me with mindless bashing. Please calm yourself down and put me on ignore.
Old 08-16-2009, 04:17 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie1967
That's twice you have attempted to engage me with mindless bashing.
If the shoe fits and all that.
Old 08-16-2009, 04:23 PM   #68
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmK
If the shoe fits and all that.
It's not working Realm, but keep trying if you must. Your negativity is beneath me.
Old 08-16-2009, 05:27 PM   #69
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmK
No I fully know that. I meant raw footage from the team themselves to go along with these Dev Insight posts. If Littman can go out of his way to do it why can't Cups or Bish or Shadow or whoever make the extra effort to do the same thing? Its not the end of the world obviously, but it would be a pretty nice gesture.
If there's one thing that could've totally cemented these Dev Insight Blogs, it would've been video evidence. When the developer (WWTC, Abe, Bish) was talking up the new feature, it would've been the icing on the cake to post a video link after each tidbit clearly showing that this feature is in and this feature works.

We'll have to take their word for it. I'm not too concerned with this just because it's WWTC. He's one of us! One of us! One of us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Old 08-16-2009, 05:59 PM   #70
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie1967
It's not working Realm, but keep trying if you must. Your negativity is beneath me.
Its more so just pointing out the obvious that half the time you don't even know what you're talking about and just continually repete the same thing over and over while tossing the troll card left and right. Personally for me I'm not one of those guys who will walk on eggshells just to please one person. I'd also like to think maybe some of my bitching the last couple years just may have spurred the improvements we seem to be getting with 2k10.
Old 08-16-2009, 06:01 PM   #71
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
If there's one thing that could've totally cemented these Dev Insight Blogs, it would've been video evidence. When the developer (WWTC, Abe, Bish) was talking up the new feature, it would've been the icing on the cake to post a video link after each tidbit clearly showing that this feature is in and this feature works.

We'll have to take their word for it. I'm not too concerned with this just because it's WWTC. He's one of us! One of us! One of us!
Most definately and thats why I mentioned it. I think it would go a very long way in helping those of us still on the fence to pat them on the back for delivering, buy the game day one and help out the early sales numbers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2009, 07:23 PM   #72
Banned

OVR: 47

lol If I was the maker of these games and saw all the MEAN post towards my company. I wouldn't show you nothing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K »