Home

NFL 4k24 on Xbox Series X?

This is a discussion on NFL 4k24 on Xbox Series X? within the NFL 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2023, 08:16 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0

I’ve gotten everything set up exactly like the videos show on nfl2kmod and downloaded all of the files from there.

The game works, the memory card works, but the textures don’t work.

Can anyone help me figure this out?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2023, 10:52 PM   #2
MVP

Re: NFL 4k24 on Xbox Series X?

What program are you using? I assume it's XBSX or Aether? Make sure you have to allow texture replacements in the settings.
Old 06-21-2023, 09:36 AM   #3
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by awg811
I’ve gotten everything set up exactly like the videos show on nfl2kmod and downloaded all of the files from there.

The game works, the memory card works, but the textures don’t work.

Can anyone help me figure this out?

Thanks.

I know you're using XSX, but on PC I have an "Load textures" option, which I have to uncheck and recheck to dump the old ones and load the new ones. Maybe there is something similar on XSX. As baconbits11 says, "Allow texture replacement" sounds like the equivalent item for you.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 06-21-2023, 06:02 PM   #4
Pro

It weird because 2k5(23), the textures load, but the memory card doesn’t.
On 4k24 the textures don’t load, but the memory card does.

Old 06-21-2023, 06:03 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits11
What program are you using? I assume it's XBSX or Aether? Make sure you have to allow texture replacements in the settings.

I do, I followed the exact instructions from the nfl2kmod website and used their downloads.
I’m using Aether, btw.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2023, 06:30 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by awg811
I do, I followed the exact instructions from the nfl2kmod website and used their downloads.
I’m using Aether, btw.

This only works now on dev mode and you can no longer transfer textures easily. Did you set up enough space in dev mode? Did you put textures correct folder?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 06-21-2023, 10:40 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits11
This only works now on dev mode and you can no longer transfer textures easily. Did you set up enough space in dev mode? Did you put textures correct folder?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yes and yes.
I got 2k5(23) working including the memory card, but I can’t get the textures for 4k24 which is really what I want to do.

I’ve been working on this for days trying to figure out why the textures won’t load.

The memory card thing was a rookie mistake, I forgot to select the correct memory card file in emulator.

Old 07-04-2023, 01:39 PM   #8
Rookie

1. Verify the File Integrity: Double-check that all the texture files were downloaded correctly and are in the right folders. Make sure there are no missing or corrupted files.
  2. Compatibility: Ensure that the textures you downloaded are compatible with the version of the game you are using. Sometimes, mods may be designed for specific game versions, and using them with a different version could cause issues.
  3. Check File Locations: Make sure the texture files are placed in the correct folders within the game directory. Some mods require specific folder structures, so it's essential to follow the instructions provided with the mod.
  4. Texture Resolution: Ensure that your system and game settings are not limiting texture resolutions. Sometimes, if the game is set to use lower-quality textures, it might not display higher-quality modded textures.
  5. Mod Load Order: If you have multiple mods installed, the load order could affect how the game reads the textures. Ensure that the nfl2kmod is loaded last to ensure its textures take precedence.
  6. Video/Graphics Settings: Check your video or graphics settings within the game to make sure nothing is preventing the textures from displaying correctly. Try adjusting the texture quality settings.
  7. Clear Cache: Some games store temporary files or cache. Clearing the cache might help if the game is holding onto old textures. Check if your game has such a cache and clear it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K »