Home

NFUT Online Head-to-Head Never Works

This is a discussion on NFUT Online Head-to-Head Never Works within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-21-2015, 10:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NFUT Online Head-to-Head Never Works

Whenever I try to play Online Head-to-Head it searches for about a minute and then tells me that no opponents were found. I'm wondering if anyone else has managed to play a Head-to-Head match lately? I've completed all of the Vs CPU challenges, minus the Heisman challenges (even the Impossible), so I'm limited to only collecting players.

Would appreciate some feedback. I'm just wondering if it truly is because no one is playing it, or if EA pulled the plug on Head-to-Head like they did with the store.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2015, 10:49 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: NFUT Online Head-to-Head Never Works

Nope there's still people on xbox if they ain't backin out like some chumps lol
Old 05-22-2015, 04:36 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA FLAME XX
Nope there's still people on xbox if they ain't backin out like some chumps lol
That's really weird. Like I said, I've never gotten matched up before. Do you usually find a player on the first try?

I wonder if there's something wrong with my router settings, like NAT or something.
Old 05-22-2015, 05:24 AM   #4
Rookie

You do realize that I am talking about Ultimate Team Head-to-Head right?
Old 06-24-2015, 03:29 AM   #5
Rookie

Ya it works. Sometimes hard to find people though. This is gonna sound weird but the ultimate team head to head matchmaking is not based on your ultimate team season level but your online ranked matches level. Most people are at zero. I myself am at zero. If you are ranked high i would consider losing ranked matches games to bring your rank dowm. Hope i helped
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2015, 09:38 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker1303
Ya it works. Sometimes hard to find people though. This is gonna sound weird but the ultimate team head to head matchmaking is not based on your ultimate team season level but your online ranked matches level. Most people are at zero. I myself am at zero. If you are ranked high i would consider losing ranked matches games to bring your rank dowm. Hope i helped
I've never played a NCAAUT Head to Head match before. So my level is zero. And I've literally spent 30 minutes trying to find a match. So that's weird.
Old 11-13-2015, 11:36 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker1303
Is there a way to just reset this online ranked level? I'm going to have to lose like 100 games to get demoted...
Old 11-09-2016, 06:10 PM   #8
Just started!

I'm also looking to play head to head but is difficult. Jw are all I guys Xbox or PS3. If PS3 we could arrange times to establish a head to head season so we could play. Reply if interested.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »