Home

What Offensive playbook do you use?

This is a discussion on What Offensive playbook do you use? within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-23-2014, 01:57 PM   #17
Pro

Orange Krush's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: What Offensive playbook do you use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballgame59
I wish there was a place where you could see the formations/plays a head of time.

I'm cleaning out my rederves and came across these.
1) Do they hold any value?
2) I like a lot of single back Ace and some read option plays. Do any of these fit that criteria?

Wyoming, Tennessee, Miss St, Miami Univ. Miami (Hurricanes) and Colorado.
You can go into the custom playbook thing outside of ultimate team to see every play in any playbook.
Old 02-23-2014, 06:12 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 1

I really like the Illinois play book. I use it in ONline dynasties and think I know it pretty well. I like the strong I formation with a runnin back like Gerhart, and then use a fast one like Lamichael James in the single back and shotgun read option.

I'm not sure how well that translates to the ultimate team online play though.

And regarding play books. I pulled the LSU one when I won a pack. I put it on AH with a low starting bid and a 2000 buyout. Someone paid the 2000 for it.
Old 02-23-2014, 08:26 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepIN2daFIRE671
florida has a diverse playbook and imo is the best (ive used wisconsin, ND, oregon, usc, boise st, air force and florida st). Been using it for quite sometime but would like to try out other Off PBs. What do you fellas use? I like staying in the pocket unless forced to run, my offense is run heavy, big sets and when i do pass its a given with 5/4 wr sets.
Have you tried Stanford? If you like a run heavy scheme, and haven't tried Stanford yet, I guarantee it will be your new fav playbook. Tons of Single Back, Strong, Weak, I, and even one (can't think of the name) that is an I formation with an extra FB next to the upback...I've played complete games using almost JUST that formation. Just straight power runs for at least 5 yds each that is unstoppable. And it's got the House House Pistol and a rly decent sized selection of Shotgun formations.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Old 02-23-2014, 08:59 PM   #20
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk4prez
Have you tried Stanford? If you like a run heavy scheme, and haven't tried Stanford yet, I guarantee it will be your new fav playbook. Tons of Single Back, Strong, Weak, I, and even one (can't think of the name) that is an I formation with an extra FB next to the upback...I've played complete games using almost JUST that formation. Just straight power runs for at least 5 yds each that is unstoppable. And it's got the House House Pistol and a rly decent sized selection of Shotgun formations.

Yep. One of my faves (Im not biased or anything ). The Power I is the one where they have the H back next to the QB under center. Actually better to pass out of it so the LBs don't know who to cover.

I do like to run a lot but as I get better at passing, I like more Pistol and Single back Ace formations.
Old 02-24-2014, 12:15 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballgame59
Yep. One of my faves (Im not biased or anything ). The Power I is the one where they have the H back next to the QB under center. Actually better to pass out of it so the LBs don't know who to cover.

I do like to run a lot but as I get better at passing, I like more Pistol and Single back Ace formations.
For pistol, you should def check out the Ohio pb...it's probably the best PASSING style pistol scheme on here

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2014, 01:44 PM   #22
Just started!

I know this is a little off topic, but I am new and can't post new threads yet. How do you guys beat the 5 Woodson nano blitzing? Normally, I do quick slants but with Woodson it is very difficult. The nano blitz defeats the run and the Woodsons defeat the quick pass. Any suggestions?
Old 04-02-2014, 12:44 AM   #23
Banned

Want to try out a passing play book with 4 and 5 wide out sets that have a lot of intricate crossing routes and stuff lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 04-02-2014, 09:11 AM   #24
Rookie

Even woodson can get beat on corner routes and after the press, over the top on the outside before safety can help.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »