Home

Old 07-30-2013, 06:11 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Spending $$ on packs

I'm curious as to whether or not people are getting good packs with coins? I got 200,000+ coins by buying and trading (didn't spend any money on packs). After I got over 200,000 coins, I spent half on packs. I didn't get any Heisman or Elite cards. Some decent gold players, and a few team logos for the Heisman challenges, but ZERO elite or heisman players. Has anyone gotten any Heisman or Elites out of the All-American packs paid with coins?

And are All-American packs the best route for Heisman/Elite Players. I basically have every "best" gold player and any affordable elite/legend player. All that is left for me is the 200,000+ coin players like Woodson, RG3 HH, Sean Taylor, etc.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:23 PM   #10
Rookie

Energ2121's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by robmorren2
I'm curious as to whether or not people are getting good packs with coins? I got 200,000+ coins by buying and trading (didn't spend any money on packs). After I got over 200,000 coins, I spent half on packs. I didn't get any Heisman or Elite cards. Some decent gold players, and a few team logos for the Heisman challenges, but ZERO elite or heisman players. Has anyone gotten any Heisman or Elites out of the All-American packs paid with coins?

And are All-American packs the best route for Heisman/Elite Players. I basically have every "best" gold player and any affordable elite/legend player. All that is left for me is the 200,000+ coin players like Woodson, RG3 HH, Sean Taylor, etc.
In about 15 coin bought packs I managed to pull Elite McFadden, Te'o, sapp, Hali and Hilliard. Lol
Old 07-30-2013, 07:29 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

I've pulled elite manning, elite Te'o, elite Sean Taylor,elite Cason, nd HH George x2 all with coin bought packs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2013, 07:41 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidzilla
I've pulled elite manning, elite Te'o, elite Sean Taylor,elite Cason, nd HH George x2 all with coin bought packs.
Just curious, can you ballpark how many packs you think you've opened? Also, are you getting the all-american packs?
Old 07-30-2013, 07:52 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

Maybe 50. I did get the manning and one George in a promo pack that had 3 golds or better in it. Other than that only aa packs.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:56 PM   #14
Banned

codyj123_321's Arena

OVR: 7

I spent about 130$ last paycheck on packs and i'll be buying another 50 pack this week. I don;t have a problem with spending the money. I don't feel bad for spending money i work for to enjoy the game.

That's just my 2 cents on the people who complain about the people who spend real money.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:03 PM   #15
Pro

MakePlaysOrDie's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyj123_321
I spent about 130$ last paycheck on packs and i'll be buying another 50 pack this week. I don;t have a problem with spending the money. I don't feel bad for spending money i work for to enjoy the game.

That's just my 2 cents on the people who complain about the people who spend real money.
You must have a pretty good job to be able to spend that much $ on packs. I don't have a problem with people who do I just choose not to.

PS4- xXB-TomahawkChop
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2013, 08:05 PM   #16
Rookie

The people who complain annoy me. There's nothing wrong with spending money for something you enjoy. Buying packs is the same as buying a ticket to a movie you think you'd enjoy. I don't buy packs but the guy who was calling me crap through about 10 messages cause he thought I bought them is just pathetic

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »