Home

NCAA BBall 10 - Successfully Modded!

This is a discussion on NCAA BBall 10 - Successfully Modded! within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-23-2022, 08:24 AM   #65
Pro

kwas676's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA BBall 10 - Successfully Modded!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWalkingCash
Trust me. The current people working on the mod don’t even know where to start on the real issues with the game. They can make courts and jerseys easily, but schedules are broken and they have no idea where to start or how to fix it. There were so many under the hood issues that BPhit and TBR knew how to fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Well this didn’t age well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2022, 01:25 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Trust me. The current people working on the mod don’t even know where to start on the real issues with the game. They can make courts and jerseys easily, but schedules are broken and they have no idea where to start or how to fix it. There were so many under the hood issues that BPhit and TBR knew how to fix.
lol.

Fully featured PS3 release, with working couts, much improved AI gameplay and all other features (fixed schedules, updated conferences, etc.) coming out soon. Thanks for your support
Old 03-23-2022, 02:04 PM   #67
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

No XBOX 360 support on this, huh?
Old 03-23-2022, 04:18 PM   #68
Rookie

TheWalkingCash's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentnlane
lol.

Fully featured PS3 release, with working couts, much improved AI gameplay and all other features (fixed schedules, updated conferences, etc.) coming out soon. Thanks for your support

Maybe stop scamming people out of their money and make jerseys that look half decent.

Pelicans

Redskins
Old 03-23-2022, 04:30 PM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Maybe stop scamming people out of their money and make jerseys that look half decent.

EVERY single person involved in that fiasco got every cent of their money back. Ask them. Nobody on our team has any problem giving you the exact Discord names, receipts etc involved. Ask any of them if they still participate in our Discord. Most of them are even boosters. If you want to spend the 1000s of hours we've put into this mod to correct the jerseys that you think don't look "half decent", be my guest. Otherwise, you are welcome to share your opinion on a public forum but I have to advise you of how stupid you look doing it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unkno4wn.jpg (42.1 KB, 194 views)
File Type: jpg unk1nown.jpg (83.3 KB, 194 views)
File Type: jpg un1known.jpg (80.3 KB, 194 views)
File Type: png unknown.png (1.99 MB, 153 views)
Old 03-23-2022, 04:35 PM   #70
Rookie

TheWalkingCash's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentnlane
EVERY single person involved in that fiasco got every cent of their money back. Ask them. Nobody on our team has any problem giving you the exact Discord names, receipts etc involved. Ask any of them if they still participate in our Discord. Most of them are even boosters. If you want to spend the 1000s of hours we've put into this mod to correct the jerseys that you think don't look "half decent", be my guest. Otherwise, you are welcome to share your opinion on a public forum but I have to advise you of how stupid you look doing it.

Pelicans

Redskins
Old 03-23-2022, 04:39 PM   #71
Rookie

Quote:

I'm confused as to what my personal opinion on the game from before we figured out the gameplay changes that we have now plus before a lot of our new advancements such as PS3 support etc. have to do with the project as a whole? I am far from the only member of the team and they would continue on without me, although my opinion has much changed with the recent advancements.

Screenshots of my personal opinion from a month ago are ridiculously irrelevant to the mod as a whole, and my plans to to retire were pretty much public although have now changed, so I'm unsure what the point of your post was. But I appreciate you holding me accountable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2022, 04:42 PM   #72
Just started!

Quote:

Yeah those of us who were working on the mod have had many frustrations with the game because as everyone knows, the base game really isn't all that good. However in the past month we've put our heads down and made ground-breaking gameplay changes to make the game much more enjoyable. And you've done what?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »