Home

Looks like home/away sock color for teams have been messed up

This is a discussion on Looks like home/away sock color for teams have been messed up within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-15-2018, 11:55 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Looks like home/away sock color for teams have been messed up

What happened to the home/away socks colors for NBA teams? Live had gotten it right for most teams with the way Icon/Association/Statement jersey team colors/gear are set up so that regardless of where the team is playing, the gear and socks color should stay the same. For example, the Lakers wear white socks/shoes/sleeves with their gold Icon jerseys both on the road and at home and Live had it right until recently. Played a game last night and now they are wearing purple socks on the road with their gold Icon jerseys which is wrong. Also notice that a team wearing their colored Statement or Icon jersey at home now wears white socks when it should be black/or team color socks with the respectively colored sneakers. I know it's not major compared to other things but please fix/allow us to edit ourselves.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2018, 05:08 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Looks like home/away sock color for teams have been messed up

I’ve noticed this also. Best to go on their reddit to inform them. The devs are really active and engaging with the community there which is refreshing to say the least
Old 10-15-2018, 09:52 PM   #3
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

According to locker vision the Lakers will wear purple accessories with gold shoes and gold socks on the road and at home when wearing the Gold Icon uniform. Their accessories are the same for the Icon uniform at home and on the road.

Statement when on the road

Statement at Home

Association at Home

All the info you need is here.
http://lockervision.nba.com/#

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 10-15-2018 at 10:00 PM.
Old 10-16-2018, 08:14 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
According to locker vision the Lakers will wear purple accessories with gold shoes and gold socks on the road and at home when wearing the Gold Icon uniform. Their accessories are the same for the Icon uniform at home and on the road.

Statement when on the road

Statement at Home

Association at Home

All the info you need is here.
http://lockervision.nba.com/#

Wow thanks man, wonder if the NBA just started to do this? Pretty cool to see what uniform combos teams will wear in advance. Hopefully this should make it easier on the Art Team when editing team colors.
Old 10-16-2018, 10:22 AM   #5
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kxw7340
Wow thanks man, wonder if the NBA just started to do this? Pretty cool to see what uniform combos teams will wear in advance. Hopefully this should make it easier on the Art Team when editing team colors.
They actually started this last season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2018, 03:07 PM   #6
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

According to locker vision the Magic accessory colors (Legs) should be white at home and blue on the road when they wear their Classic edition uniform. The Jazz Classic edition accessory colors should be yellow.

Magic Classic Edition Road

Magic Classic Edition Home

Jazz Classic Edition
Old 10-16-2018, 08:19 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kxw7340
What happened to the home/away socks colors for NBA teams? Live had gotten it right for most teams with the way Icon/Association/Statement jersey team colors/gear are set up so that regardless of where the team is playing, the gear and socks color should stay the same. For example, the Lakers wear white socks/shoes/sleeves with their gold Icon jerseys both on the road and at home and Live had it right until recently. Played a game last night and now they are wearing purple socks on the road with their gold Icon jerseys which is wrong. Also notice that a team wearing their colored Statement or Icon jersey at home now wears white socks when it should be black/or team color socks with the respectively colored sneakers. I know it's not major compared to other things but please fix/allow us to edit ourselves.
Yep, i noticed this right after the recent patch. I was running a Cavs rebuild but i wore the all black unis on the road and at home.

But now the socks are white at home as if i was wearing the white Cavs uni and the sock on the road are red as if i was wearing the red unis.

It's like that with other team too. If u switch their jersey, they'll still wear the socks of the programmed jersey.

I didn't want to be the guy complaining about socks so i didn't say anything lol. I just put black ankle braces on my players when i wear black unis.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Old 10-17-2018, 08:28 AM   #8
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullSail
Yep, i noticed this right after the recent patch. I was running a Cavs rebuild but i wore the all black unis on the road and at home.

But now the socks are white at home as if i was wearing the white Cavs uni and the sock on the road are red as if i was wearing the red unis.

It's like that with other team too. If u switch their jersey, they'll still wear the socks of the programmed jersey.

I didn't want to be the guy complaining about socks so i didn't say anything lol. I just put black ankle braces on my players when i wear black unis.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This was an issue last year as well when playing franchise.

Simplest answer is just like the user picks which uniform they're wearing they also pick the accessories colors as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »