Home

NBA Live 19 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA Live 19 Wishlist within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-15-2018, 01:02 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 19 Wishlist

Not being able to simulate The League games without your player sitting out is garbage. They can simulate the games without your player getting XP. I like to have realistic career stats. I don't have time to play 82 games a season and having a 29 game season or five minute quarters is not what I'm looking for.

I also think attribute caps in general are garbage. If I want to make my guy 99 in everything and only use him offline why can't I do that? Why people get butt hurt over me creating a fast as hell 7 footer who can rain 3's from the privacy of my own home is beyond me.

Last edited by wildkits92; 05-15-2018 at 01:06 PM.
Old 05-15-2018, 10:57 PM   #50
Armchair GM

TecmoZack's Arena

OVR: 7
NBA Live 19 Wishlist

Good stuff. I do believe that a lot of resources will be put into more sig animations and animations in general. My fear is that it won’t be enough. With constant comparisons to the other game they really need to nail the on court experience. I think building on the on court experience can help immerse the player in situations where the sig animations are lacking.

The slogan used to be “It’s in the game”. I think that should be the biggest of all focus. Create what we see on the tube and keep building from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

On the Xbox - xPonchoChief
Old 05-16-2018, 02:30 AM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
-Allow us to improve all ratings not just Primary and Secondary ratings. That way the player can contribute in more ways.

-Allow us to create our own Playstyle. If they keep builds the same, allow us to create own build. Where we pick our primary and secondary ratings. So I can pick a Wing player and have Primary Ratings of Pass, Dribble, Mid Range, and Layup and Secondary Ratings On Ball Defense and Post and be a Point Forward. Or make my own type of Playstyle. I could be a Point Guard with Primary Ratings with Dribble, Layup, 3pt, On Ball Defense and Secondary skills Pass and Steal. Having Freedom to choose what type of Playstyle will give The One a lot of playability.
I REALLY like these two ideas. It was annoying that we could only improve certain ratings and not others. I also love the idea of creating our own playstyle /build.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2018, 09:27 AM   #52
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuillLord
I REALLY like these two ideas. It was annoying that we could only improve certain ratings and not others. I also love the idea of creating our own playstyle /build.
Where we would see a lot more creativity and variety on street ball. Most of what you seen were Wing shooters,Scorers and Bigs. But if we are able to create our own Playstyles, there will be a lot of unique builds.
Where I could choose a Big, I could choose Block, Dunk, 3pt, rebound and Secondary of Post and Pass. That would be a hard build to guard on street. Or I can choose a Wing with Primary of Mid Range, 3pt, Post, and Layup and Secondary of Dribble and Rebound. He would be a defensive liability but offensively he can do it all and rebound.
There is so much playstyles you can create that would give users a different experience and find a way to match up against other people with unique Playstyles
Old 05-17-2018, 02:48 PM   #53
Rookie

chrislive1994's Arena

OVR: 1

Also for roster editing, there should be an option for depleting entire team rosters in order to rebuild them accordingly (depleting rosters will put players in a pool, and the player/user can assign players to whatever team they choose. then be able to save those rosters for play now, Franchise/Dynasty/Owner, the League/The One, etc.)...THINK QUICK PICK PLAY MODE FROM NBA LIVE 09

Last edited by chrislive1994; 06-12-2018 at 09:28 PM.
Old 05-18-2018, 07:11 PM   #54
MVP

zello144's Arena

Improve the ESPN presentation

Not my videos but they perfectly sum up everything that I want to say. One thing NBA Live has over 2k is the ESPN license. I wish they would take advantage of it and try to make it look like what you'd see on TV.

Last edited by zello144; 05-18-2018 at 07:18 PM.
Old 05-20-2018, 08:45 AM   #55
Pro

OVR: 4

- A deep franchise mode, with full customization, hire/fire coaches, and a much better 'news' feature that actually makes my franchise feel alive. I want franchise specific commentary to what's going on in my franchise.

- Much better and a lot more generated rookies in franchise mode. In 18, there aren't many player types, they are basically 3-5 of the same guy, all scrawny with no physiques, spread across different positions.

- create a player, create a team, create a fan, create my own shoes

- The ability to export teams from franchise mode so that I can use them offline. The last gen 2k games had this and I really want to see this back in sports games, such a great feature.

- create a play, which would be fun and never done in a basketball game. And I'd like to create my own playbook.

- Full, functioning, gameplay and foul sliders. And editable coach logic so that each team plays differently. This is a huge problem with live 18, with every team playing 'hero ball' driving like hell to the rim.

- Improved commentary, add Mark Jackson to the current team. Add Doris Burke and another analyst so that we have multiple commentating teams to call games.

- Much better ai, especially on defense. Once one of my players got hot, the game was over since the ai would double team him for the rest of the game, which killed them.

- An open world basketball mode with rpg elements like 2k's neighborhood mode, without the horrible microtransactions.

- A much larger jersey selection.

- On the court injuries.

- A franchise mode for the wnba.

Lots of things they could add, if they add some of my list, I will be pretty happy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2018, 09:52 AM   #56
MVP

FerdBrown's Arena

Create a court.

I’d like to have my own court, with many options template to customize it. Outdoors, indoors, seaside, top of buildings, converted tennis court, my neighborhood court just out the window - all these customization.

I could then use these courts to HOST 3v3 or 5v5.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »