Home

NBA 2k16 Glitches/Bugs Thread (PS3/360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2k16 Glitches/Bugs Thread (PS3/360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-06-2016, 08:47 AM   #265
Rookie

XRedKiller's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k16 Glitches/Bugs Thread (PS3/360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oaklandboy
Yes they did. Pushing us to get a next gen console.

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk
Obviously. But Can't Ps3 handle the graphics/Gameplay of 2k16 like they did with GTA 5. And the Last of us?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2016, 11:52 AM   #266
MVP

Oaklandboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladZolaJr
Hey guys,

I’d like to thank you for your bug reports and suggestions one more time!

Here is what has been changed recently:
  1. MyTeam cards for players, who changed their teams, were updated, and also cards for new players were added.
  2. Euro teams’ rosters received a major improvement update, which fixed all the Bio discrepancies. In addition, the following players’ cyberfaces were updated:
    • Unics Kazan – James White
    • Unics Kazan – Keith Langford
    • Maccabi Electra – Joe Alexander
    • Limoges CSP Limoges – Pooh Jeter
    • Fenerbahce Ulker Istanbul – Andrew Goudelock
    • Laboral Kutxa Vitoria – Ben Hansbrough
    • Laboral Kutxa Vitoria – Mirza Begic
    • Cedevita Zagreb – Roko Ukic
    • Free Agent – Pierre Jackson
    • Free Agent – Justin Hamilton
  3. The following cyberfaces were updated earlier:
    • Chicago Bulls – Nicola Mirotic
    • Utah Jazz - Trey Lyles
    • Sacramento Kings - Willie Cauley-Stein
    • Los Angeles Lakers - World Metta Peace
    • FC Barcelona - Carols Arroyo
    • Utah Jazz - Raul Neto
    • Atlanta Hawks - Lamar Patterson
    • Philadelphia 76ers - Jakaarr Sampson
    • Memphis Grizzlies - JaMychel Green
  4. Coach profiles were slightly updated.
  5. New trades and recent players’ performances are also reflected in the latest roster.

Unfortunately, there are reasons, why we cannot release a major gameplay patch for 2K16. Nevertheless we at Visual Concepts value community’s feedback and as a development team take notes of all the reported issues for the future.

The free space for live updates is not unlimited, and we need to save some for ASW update in February, so currently we are not able say, if and how many more new faces and uniforms can be added to the game. Same applies to portrait updates – we cannot add just one portrait at a time, and all of them take a lot of valuable live update space.
If our producers make a decision on adding something new, I’ll let you know.

Hope, this post answered your questions.

-Vlad
Hey Vlad can we please get a update with missing players , shoes , jerseys , etc.

Old 02-06-2016, 11:54 AM   #267
MVP

Oaklandboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladZolaJr
Hey guys,

I’d like to thank you for your bug reports and suggestions one more time!

Here is what has been changed recently:
  1. MyTeam cards for players, who changed their teams, were updated, and also cards for new players were added.
  2. Euro teams’ rosters received a major improvement update, which fixed all the Bio discrepancies. In addition, the following players’ cyberfaces were updated:
    • Unics Kazan – James White
    • Unics Kazan – Keith Langford
    • Maccabi Electra – Joe Alexander
    • Limoges CSP Limoges – Pooh Jeter
    • Fenerbahce Ulker Istanbul – Andrew Goudelock
    • Laboral Kutxa Vitoria – Ben Hansbrough
    • Laboral Kutxa Vitoria – Mirza Begic
    • Cedevita Zagreb – Roko Ukic
    • Free Agent – Pierre Jackson
    • Free Agent – Justin Hamilton
  3. The following cyberfaces were updated earlier:
    • Chicago Bulls – Nicola Mirotic
    • Utah Jazz - Trey Lyles
    • Sacramento Kings - Willie Cauley-Stein
    • Los Angeles Lakers - World Metta Peace
    • FC Barcelona - Carols Arroyo
    • Utah Jazz - Raul Neto
    • Atlanta Hawks - Lamar Patterson
    • Philadelphia 76ers - Jakaarr Sampson
    • Memphis Grizzlies - JaMychel Green
  4. Coach profiles were slightly updated.
  5. New trades and recent players’ performances are also reflected in the latest roster.

Unfortunately, there are reasons, why we cannot release a major gameplay patch for 2K16. Nevertheless we at Visual Concepts value community’s feedback and as a development team take notes of all the reported issues for the future.

The free space for live updates is not unlimited, and we need to save some for ASW update in February, so currently we are not able say, if and how many more new faces and uniforms can be added to the game. Same applies to portrait updates – we cannot add just one portrait at a time, and all of them take a lot of valuable live update space.
If our producers make a decision on adding something new, I’ll let you know.

Hope, this post answered your questions.

-Vlad
I noticed we don't have peak shoes , li nings , converse , Spaulding

Old 02-22-2016, 04:14 PM   #268
Rookie

LeftyJr80's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oaklandboy
I noticed we don't have peak shoes , li nings , converse , Spaulding

I was looking through the thread to find out if anyone else had listed the missing shoes, and see it is listed already. I tried to change Magic, Bird and Doc J shoes and there isn't any listed to allow you and if I try with created shoes it gives you the error "this player is only allowed to wear Converse shoes." Is there a workaround to this for xbox360?
Old 02-26-2016, 12:04 AM   #269
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

No one probably noticed or cares but 2K actually updated the Euroleague rosters in one of the past roster updates. I'm honestly kinda surprised; didn't think they'd bother.

I also noticed we have the "generic bald white player" glitch on Thanasis Antetokounmpo. Can 2K please fix his create-a-player model or give us a Cyberface for him?

What happened to Vlad? Noticed he hasn't posted on here in a long time.

Last edited by FOXHOUNDxBigBoss; 02-26-2016 at 04:18 AM.
Old 02-27-2016, 12:30 AM   #270
Rookie

XRedKiller's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOXHOUNDxBigBoss
No one probably noticed or cares but 2K actually updated the Euroleague rosters in one of the past roster updates. I'm honestly kinda surprised; didn't think they'd bother.

I also noticed we have the "generic bald white player" glitch on Thanasis Antetokounmpo. Can 2K please fix his create-a-player model or give us a Cyberface for him?

What happened to Vlad? Noticed he hasn't posted on here in a long time.
Yeah, Thanasis looked like an egg, and with the jerseyz??!!Damn.....The 2k devs seems inactive now, arent they
Old 02-27-2016, 03:04 AM   #271
Rookie

Josh Richardson has got the black arms bug that the game has since 2k13
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2016, 08:49 PM   #272
Rookie

After playing and simulating through multiple games and season, I started to notice many bugs and glitches.

I finally got around to writing them down. Here is my partially complete list:

1. Too many rebounds bounce high and over the backboard therefore going out of bounds. I'd say about 4-5 a game. This seems to be too high of a frequency.

2. Players often watch rebounds that are easily attainable go out of bounds.

3. Erratic passing in some situations. I've experienced my players throwing bullet passes which fly out of bounds to players that are 5 feet from them.

4. Players continue to fatigue while on the bench. Seems counter-intuitive. I need to call a time-out often for the fatigue to start reversing after substituting.

5. Occasionally players blatantly step out of bounds when a pass is coming to them. Usually this happens on the wings. The player receiving the pass will step out of bounds with both feet before catching the pass.

6. Defensive switching is odd and laughable at times, mixing up the whole defensive coverages.

7. In game statistic overlays are often wrong. A feature of first half rebounding numbers will show FGA/FGM instead. First and Second half statistic features will show a team comparison. It's a broken system and gets annoying.

8. The score overlays in games and practice modes interfere with the shot meter. Would be beneficial for the overlay to fade away when you take a shot from the area of the court where the overlay is covering. This is especially troubling in the practice mode where you try to own the court as the overlay takes up over half of the left side of the shooting zones.

9. Team overall rating breaks when simulating through to the 3rd or 4th season. For example, the Hawks top 3 players had rating of 85, 79, and 76, and were rated a 99. My team had top 3 player ratings of 96, 93, and 89, and my team had an overall rating of 90. Doesn't make sense.

10. When setting rotations in the association mode: When starting a PF in the C slot or a SG in a SF slot, the CPU switches them out when you return to the rotation screen with the next highest player at the actual position. It doesn't change their minutes, but it's just an annoying occurrence.

Really disappointed with this game. Especially for a full price title. So many things are broken that weren't in years prior. Its obvious that this is just a shell over previous editions (all the menu options are exactly the same, with just a new design), I don't understand how all of these little things went wrong.

I'd be much happier if they gave us 2k11 with consistently updated rosters and the incredible gameplay it had, but alas this game is a buggy disappointment.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »