Home

HyperBaller/DCAllAmerican NBA 2k13 Comprehensive Roster Update - Round 3

This is a discussion on HyperBaller/DCAllAmerican NBA 2k13 Comprehensive Roster Update - Round 3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-25-2012, 09:45 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: HyperBaller/DCAllAmerican NBA 2k13 Comprehensive Roster Update - Round 3

All Classic players are done. Will start the coach profiles in a little while.

Just to let everyone know, I never set a release date for the demo. But the demo is almost complete.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2012, 11:53 AM   #66
MVP

Here is a sample video of what type of spacing you can expect from this file thanks to Vannwolfhawk and his playbooks. '96 Bulls and '01 Sixers are the only teams that will have full playbook edits. Everyone else will have partial edits.

Old 11-26-2012, 12:17 PM   #67
Pro

KwiLL23's Arena

OVR: 4

Are you going to have a draft class to go along with this roster?
Old 11-26-2012, 02:41 PM   #68
Pro

OVR: 11

Hyper, is it possible to include CAPs for 2012 overseas rookies like you did last year?

Also, when you say that every other team will only have partial playbook edits...I am assuming that you are only talking about the demo version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
In all of the pre release CCM news people like Looman kept saying, "You might see a guy like Kurt Warner come out of retirement. Anything can happen."

He should have said "You will see Kurt Warner come out of retirement. That's about it."
Old 11-26-2012, 03:12 PM   #69
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarantism
Hyper, is it possible to include CAPs for 2012 overseas rookies like you did last year?

Also, when you say that every other team will only have partial playbook edits...I am assuming that you are only talking about the demo version?

Who are you talking about in particular? I have a few overseas rookies on the file already.

Yes, in the demo. Full version will have full playbooks.
Old 11-26-2012, 03:30 PM   #70
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
Who are you talking about in particular? I have a few overseas rookies on the file already.

Basically just the guys in the 2012 class, or even just notable prospects. Thanks for the quick reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
In all of the pre release CCM news people like Looman kept saying, "You might see a guy like Kurt Warner come out of retirement. Anything can happen."

He should have said "You will see Kurt Warner come out of retirement. That's about it."
Old 11-26-2012, 11:36 PM   #71
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21

1. So basically, ALL teams (including the past and the present) will have FULLY EDITED playbooks by Vannwolfhawk in the official roster?

2. Can you add a cyberface and portrait to James White? In iReP PHiLLY's roster, he had a cyberface for James White (NOT a look-alike) and a correct portrait for him. Can you also do the same for Victor Claver?

3. Will Rasheed Wallace have his portrait?

4. Can you add Allen Iverson to the Free Agency and change his age to 37, have his portrait there and, cyberface?

5. Will all of the rookies have the correct colleges? For example, will Julyan Stone be from UTEP, will Tornike Shengelia be from the Republic of Georgia, will Darius Johnson-Odom be from Marquette?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2012, 05:20 AM   #72
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIPG1
1. So basically, ALL teams (including the past and the present) will have FULLY EDITED playbooks by Vannwolfhawk in the official roster?
Yes, that is correct. This will probably take me the longest to do.

Quote:
12. Can you add a cyberface and portrait to James White? In iReP PHiLLY's roster, he had a cyberface for James White (NOT a look-alike) and a correct portrait for him. Can you also do the same for Victor Claver?
That cyberface IS a look-a-like. That is Luther Heads Cyberface. I try not to use look-a-likes in my roster, but he can have a portrait. Victor Claver has the black arm glitch, so I have to make a CAP for him. He will have a portrait though.

Quote:
13. Will Rasheed Wallace have his portrait?
Yes he will.

Quote:
14. Can you add Allen Iverson to the Free Agency and change his age to 37, have his portrait there and, cyberface?
I thought about it, but adding him will mess up Association mode.

Quote:
15. Will all of the rookies have the correct colleges? For example, will Julyan Stone be from UTEP, will Tornike Shengelia be from the Republic of Georgia, will Darius Johnson-Odom be from Marquette?
As far as I know, their colleges are correct.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »