Home

MyLeague crashing at Qualifying offer

This is a discussion on MyLeague crashing at Qualifying offer within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-28-2020, 05:53 AM   #1
Rookie

DancyHercules3's Arena

OVR: 0
MyLeague crashing at Team Option

I know there's a thread of bugs and glitches. But I have seen roster makers talked about this problem before.

In MyLeague every time I'm in an offseason, I can't seem to get past Team Option & Qualifying offer, when using a custom roster, the game always crashes at that exact phase. Has anyone found the reason why? How to fix this?
Personally I think it might have to do with edited contracts but i'm not 100% sure. Thanks everyone

Last edited by DancyHercules3; 05-28-2020 at 06:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2020, 02:45 PM   #2
Pro

Re: MyLeague crashing at Qualifying offer

Pretty sure someone’s contract in the league is glitched. Idk how to find out who exactly. But I’ve had this problem and sometimes I fix it by going to some teams on cap holds on renouncing rights on some players, or trying to release players that have 0 contract years left. However a few times when I did that I glitched the game further because somehow doing that cloned the player, and the game would keep crashing from their.

I suggest doing ‘save as’ to make a backup file, and then releasing/renouncing rights on some of the lower end players that would be entering free agency, or players with high contract numbers (50 mill+)
Old 05-29-2020, 03:11 PM   #3
Rookie

DancyHercules3's Arena

Re: MyLeague crashing at Qualifying offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FixEverything2k
Pretty sure someone’s contract in the league is glitched. Idk how to find out who exactly. But I’ve had this problem and sometimes I fix it by going to some teams on cap holds on renouncing rights on some players, or trying to release players that have 0 contract years left. However a few times when I did that I glitched the game further because somehow doing that cloned the player, and the game would keep crashing from their.

I suggest doing ‘save as’ to make a backup file, and then releasing/renouncing rights on some of the lower end players that would be entering free agency, or players with high contract numbers (50 mill+)
Yes, this was what causing the problem, I was going to post here but forgot. Thank you

After a few long simulations and testing, I found out that, some player contract were bugged and will crash if you accept their team player option (It was 2 players on the same one team for me) what I did was basically turn off the team option that both of the guys had and save that roster and reedit it. It worked for me then, hopefully everyone can try to find their own bug and fix it

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »