Home

NBA 2k19- Stamina- On the Fly Menu

This is a discussion on NBA 2k19- Stamina- On the Fly Menu within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-29-2018, 03:54 PM   #17
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k19- Stamina- On the Fly Menu

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmike0077
For those that play online, do they even care about this feature?

i think thats the reason certain things are being forgotten or taken out the game

So while it may be important to me a MyGm MyLeague guy, it may not be important overall. Its weird though because it has always been in 2k games
Ummmm, yeah! Knowing the stamina on the fly lets me know if I need to take that player out immediately, or can I ride him for maybe one more minute. I play mainly PNO.
Old 08-29-2018, 04:09 PM   #18
MVP

Kushmir's Arena

OVR: 16

*wishes stamina mattered online*

*sad face*
Old 08-29-2018, 04:17 PM   #19
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
It is not changed. It is the same. Art/presentation makes the final call on stuff like that.

When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty.

My shirt is off right now.
Old 08-29-2018, 04:23 PM   #20
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushmir
*wishes stamina mattered online*

*sad face*
I was about to say the same thing. Doesn't matter. Even though Mike said it would be different this year.
Old 08-29-2018, 10:43 PM   #21
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk31
I think it is important to everyone that plays a 5on5 mode, regardless of offline or online. Only people that certainly won't care about that are those MyPlayer/Park/Pro-Am guys.

@da_czar any chance you could pass this to the art team, that the community is missing this feature badly?
With all the art in this HUGE game, those guys are constantly overrun. It has been in the design for the last few years. Hopefully, it get's in soon. Think of all the "Art" that needs to be updated or reskinned every year and every year the scope of the game expands.

Unlike other titles regardless of the genre who basically ship the same feature set every year. If you have seen the park announcement today look at all that art/presentation. MyTeam all new, MyCareer all-new story and sets.

Unfortunately, we can't do everything, though we would love to. We work like dogs to finish the game as it is. At that means EVERYONE in every department dam near works themselves to death.

There is a tremendous amount of content in a 2k game especially in comparison to other yearly released titles.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2018, 11:21 PM   #22
Pro

olajuwon34's Arena

Quote:
It is not changed. It is the same. Art/presentation makes the final call on stuff like that.
Do the Art/presentation people play the game?
Old 08-30-2018, 12:36 AM   #23
Rookie

I'm not sure it really matters if we see the stamina or not. I see lots of players playing with their best players for almost 20 minutes or more and it doesn't affect them. We need the 2K12 stamina coding where players could barely run when they were to low on stamina. The game doesn't penalize them for playing the whole game holding turbo.
Old 08-30-2018, 01:57 AM   #24
MVP

jk31's Arena

Quote:
With all the art in this HUGE game, those guys are constantly overrun. It has been in the design for the last few years. Hopefully, it get's in soon. Think of all the "Art" that needs to be updated or reskinned every year and every year the scope of the game expands.

Unlike other titles regardless of the genre who basically ship the same feature set every year. If you have seen the park announcement today look at all that art/presentation. MyTeam all new, MyCareer all-new story and sets.

Unfortunately, we can't do everything, though we would love to. We work like dogs to finish the game as it is. At that means EVERYONE in every department dam near works themselves to death.

There is a tremendous amount of content in a 2k game especially in comparison to other yearly released titles.
i completely understand that. but on the same time i ask myself why they then just Change this up every damm year of they need to Focus on other Things that are way more important? we had a Good on the Fly sub Menu back in nba 2k11.was working, you had All the info, everyone liked it. and still they changed it nearly every year. now that we habe the 2nd worst Variant we ever had in the last close to 10 years (worst was this right Stick subbing...), they just say "we dont have time for that"?!

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »