Home

50 mins of a lot of bleep

This is a discussion on 50 mins of a lot of bleep within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-01-2016, 09:57 AM   #25
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: 50 mins of a lot of bleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chmielu9123
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sGpw1zF9bU

They trash but another gameplay also body models look really good.
This one is good despite having the user just chuck threes every chance he gets. Damn irritating....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2016, 09:59 AM   #26
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
It's not just the fact that he completely missed the steal. It's the fact that Green was in front of Kevin Love yet somehow Kevin Love is able to run into him, push him out of position, then get in front of him to catch the ball.

I just don't see how player movement and physics intertwines with the difficulty in this case, but maybe it was just a bad play, we'll see when the game comes out.
Well lower difficulty means the ai is more stupid and they will allow you to cheese much easier. Mikes blog also said they retooled the difficulty system, and with all the new buyers they getting.

This is like a long version of ghetto footage where the guy playing has no idea how to play on a easy difficulty.
Old 09-01-2016, 10:03 AM   #27
Banned

Quote:

Lord give me strength this year...
yeah. i know dude is trash.....but i saw quite a few things that were worrying during this gameplay he put up.
Old 09-01-2016, 10:08 AM   #28
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Regardless of difficulty, it's the same cheesy junk that gets me irate. I'd be willing to bet money that if it happens on rookie, it'll happen on every level above. That's one of the biggest awareness problems that I was hoping would be rectified. The human defender was in good defensive position. The AI defender does a little spasm, allowing the airport offensive player to waltz by uncontested. Then the "lost" defender animation plays to ensure its too difficult to contest the shot.

Hopefully that'll be one of the items addressed in a day 1 patch, if there is one.
Old 09-01-2016, 10:14 AM   #29
MVP

wrestlinggod1's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Regardless of difficulty, it's the same cheesy junk that gets me irate. I'd be willing to bet money that if it happens on rookie, it'll happen on every level above. That's one of the biggest awareness problems that I was hoping would be rectified. The human defender was in good defensive position. The AI defender does a little spasm, allowing the airport offensive player to waltz by uncontested. Then the "lost" defender animation plays to ensure its too difficult to contest the shot.

Hopefully that'll be one of the items addressed in a day 1 patch, if there is one.

No 2K.. Please no. I don't want to see this in game. Everything was going so good.. Please tell me there is a fix to that. Dammit man.

Go MIAMI Teams!!
Old 09-01-2016, 10:16 AM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
It's not just the fact that he completely missed the steal. It's the fact that Green was in front of Kevin Love yet somehow Kevin Love is able to run into him, push him out of position, then get in front of him to catch the ball.

I just don't see how player movement and physics intertwines with the difficulty in this case, but maybe it was just a bad play, we'll see when the game comes out.
This is what bothers me the most. I've missed the last two nba 2k because I was tired of this, and now once I get interest in the game back, I see this again and again.
Is it just one action? Yes, but it still means that CPU is forcing things to happen, instead of letting the player play.
Old 09-01-2016, 10:16 AM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF

not to mention the lob pass that was made. it didnt lead the big to the rim so he could just dunk it in and get back on D. it fell short. these are exactly the issues i was talking about in my couple of threads and it seems they've been lost for another year. i refuse to deal with this all year.

also, what's up with Tristan Thompson doing a pirouette at the top of the key?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2016, 10:23 AM   #32
MVP

OVR: 9

TO's in crowded places are just GREAT! Don't tune it down 2k please don't when cheesers start crying which they will please don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »