Home

**The Official Patch 4 Request Thread**

This is a discussion on **The Official Patch 4 Request Thread** within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2015, 03:53 PM   #17
Pro

Hopsin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: **The Official Patch 4 Request Thread**

I'm not sure how the community feeel about it, but I'd like to see those brush by rips go.. Other than that patch 3 was fine. Tbh
Old 12-03-2015, 03:55 PM   #18
Rookie

Also i think points of emphsis needs to go because i think it contradicts the ind settings, so many times i will see my cpu defender leave his man in the paint to guard someone out of the paint & please get rid of the shot meter
Old 12-03-2015, 04:02 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 2

The ability to just fast break and score in the paint at will, that has to be gone in the next patch, it ruins the game for those who want to win playing sim with variety of plays and at the right tempo...

Cheers! ;-)
Old 12-03-2015, 04:16 PM   #20
Rookie

the onball defense wasn't bad but need tweaking to tell the average defenders from the elite & why can a ballhandler move his stick & turbo in one direction with no penalty, but i have to "feather the stick & intense d & if i do i get a penalty? Makes no sense to me
Old 12-03-2015, 04:26 PM   #21
Rookie

Minus a few small issues the game plays perfectly fine and i am starting to get in a good groove after learning the game. Defense may need to be addressed a bit and some other minor things.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2015, 04:33 PM   #22
MVP

Auto Double Team Post/Perimeter, when set the auto it is brain dead.

End-User Double Team Logic. The A.I. teammates will leave a man under the basket to double team the CPU all the way out at the 3 point line. A.I. teammates will leave Offensive players that I have told to Deny the ball ect....
Old 12-03-2015, 04:37 PM   #23
Rookie

1. On the 1v1 parks when you pass the ball between the player and defender after the two free throws . The third person can get inbetween the other 2 players and put his hands up for the steal . New patch needs to have the other player no where near the ball

2. Make a real 1v1 park . Me vs him , two players only . Could care less which park it is .

3 . Record Blocks on the 1v1's parks .
Old 12-03-2015, 05:03 PM   #24
Rookie

on-ball defense need a slight boost. If it was too overpowered before, now it's a little weak. You got bigs blowing past you like you don't exist for uncontested dunks. Also the help defense logic needs to be looked at, too many times have I had a guy pick up his dribble only to have one of my wing defenders come over to "help" and give up a 3. It''s still too easy to just inbound the ball and turbo into the paint with your PG for easy layups/dunks. Defense will either do nothing or help too late. Contested 3's need to be nerfed. You can't have people bringing the ball up the court in transition and pulling up with a defender in his face and making it. That wasn't happening when the game came out.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »