Home

Amazon order still hasnt shiped?

This is a discussion on Amazon order still hasnt shiped? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-14-2013, 04:46 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Amazon order still hasnt shiped?

Any one else who order the game for ps4 on amazon still havnt had the game ship yet? I cant want to play this game and my ps4 system changed to shiping yesterday evening but I order nba 2k14 and marvel lego game and it is still saying We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date. I emailed amazon yesterday and got a email that they changed it to one day shiping has before I had selected 2 day shiping with amazon prime and they changed it for no extra cost on shiping but I am still getting the messed about we need more time. I gus I am probly not going to get the game buy tomorrow then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2013, 05:15 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Amazon order still hasnt shiped?

i would just cancel the order and go to a store and pick them up. go to walmarts website and check store availability. thats what I did, otherwise i'd be waiting until the 19th to play.
Old 11-14-2013, 05:28 PM   #3
Banned

while the thing is that I bought few games using the buy 2 get one free at target a few days ago and I used the buy one get one free thing on amazon for ps4 games. I bought at target wind waker hd and the new ratchet and clank game and I bought the infamous collection to and then form amazon I bought marvel lego and nba 2k14. So for all of that I spent 140 if I where to cancle and go and get lego and nba 2k14 form target I would then be speeding 200 instead and there are no other games I want that are out yet to make it a 3erd game for free. The only next gen lanch games I want where knack witch is coming with my ps4 has I am getting the bundle and lego and nba 2k14 that is why I thought about weighting to get a ps4 because there are many good games for it yet but come feburay infamous second son and mlb 14 the show come's out and I still have a back lock of like 20 last gen games if you cont the wii u has last gen.
Old 11-14-2013, 05:39 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 14

Don't cancel, that would be a bad idea. I would call Amazon right now if I were you. But first, unless you set yours up to have release date delivery, it won't arrive tomorrow. I set mine up for release date delivery and it is in the process of being shipped. If yours does not have an estimated delivery date, I'd call Amazon.
Old 11-14-2013, 05:47 PM   #5
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

Don't cancel yet, mine just shipped, I stay two hours from an Amazon warehouse in Naptown Indianapolis. Where is your closest Amazon warehouse, you may stay very close to one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2013, 10:14 PM   #6
Rookie

Mine was due to get in some time next week. I just went ahead and cancelled. Target had all the games I wanted on Tuesday for the buy 2 get 1 free deal. Amazon did deliver my PS4 one day early though. Love em for that.
Old 11-14-2013, 10:24 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 10

I buy from Amazon all the time and I can tell you that they don't send shipping notices til late...
Old 11-14-2013, 11:00 PM   #8
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

I cancelled my order weeks ago, when i noticed i would not be getting the game until the 18th, just stupid on Amazons part.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »