Home

NBA 2K24 Season 6 Patch Available Today - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on NBA 2K24 Season 6 Patch Available Today - Patch Notes within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-01-2024, 12:39 PM   #9
MVP

XxKnicksRules215xX's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K24 Season 6 Patch Coming Soon - Patch Notes (PS5, Xbox Series X|S)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Like Anthony Edwards? . At this point I'm waiting for him to be on the cover. That's the only way it will get done.

We probably would have heard of it by now.
Things are so backwards. Gameplay still ain’t where it needs to be. Get his proper face scan in then something new will replace that issue lol.
Old 04-01-2024, 04:50 PM   #10
Rookie

zizoux's Arena

OVR: 3

No mention of the ball-rim interaction fix.
They fixed it last year though.
Old 04-01-2024, 05:25 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizoux
No mention of the ball-rim interaction fix.
They fixed it last year though.
Correct. Last year, they fixed ball-rim interactions in patch 4. This year, it seems they have no intention to fix it, along with other bugged gameplay mechanics.

Last edited by shaqfu9; 04-01-2024 at 05:28 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2024, 08:42 PM   #12
Rookie

qdbprod's Arena

Re: NBA 2K24 Season 6 Patch Available Today - Patch Notes

Those patch notes better be an April Fools joke
Old 04-01-2024, 09:57 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaqfu9
So, it seems 2K has stopped fixing gameplay issues and bugs since patch 5. Not even the mechanics and features from previous years.

Ngl, I'm pretty disappointed. If they don't care to fix these old gameplay mechanics that affect every game mode, they will probably stay bugged in the future too.
Facts bro. It's like they turn a blind eye to the core gameplay issues. The dribbling is severely flawed & glitchy. The ball gets stuck in mid-air without hitting the floor way too often (this has been an issue for years but I'm seeing it way more this year). Players will start a dribbling animation & glitch into the next dribble without the previous dribble even being completed, etc. Players also clip through arms & body parts when bodying up or fighting through screens, etc. I have a long list of examples in the Bugs & Glitches thread for reference..

I'm pretty disappointed too. I've been a diehard 2K for a long time, but they really turned me off this year. The game is pretty much unplayable to me with these issues, especially dribbling. 2K25 will definitely be a wait & see for me.
Old 04-01-2024, 10:06 PM   #14
Pro

Dribbling animations are horrific this year. I suspect a lot of the work into gameplay fixes is going towards 2k25 now though.

I wonder when we'll start getting proper tattoo updates? So many players don't have them in game where they should.
Old 04-01-2024, 10:10 PM   #15
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
Facts bro. It's like they turn a blind eye to the core gameplay issues. The dribbling is severely flawed & glitchy. The ball gets stuck in mid-air without hitting the floor way too often (this has been an issue for years but I'm seeing it way more this year). Players will start a dribbling animation & glitch into the next dribble without the previous dribble even being completed, etc. Players also clip through arms & body parts when bodying up or fighting through screens, etc. I have a long list of examples in the Bugs & Glitches thread for reference..

I'm pretty disappointed too. I've been a diehard 2K for a long time, but they really turned me off this year. The game is pretty much unplayable to me with these issues, especially dribbling. 2K25 will definitely be a wait & see for me.
I called it when I read that MyNBA blog I knew 2k took a long vacation this year
The court& jersey creation had so many bugs for the first time ever and even the 2k hire up said it didn't expect to sale as much as 23

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2024, 11:29 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by simbayless
I called it when I read that MyNBA blog I knew 2k took a long vacation this year
The court& jersey creation had so many bugs for the first time ever and even the 2k hire up said it didn't expect to sale as much as 23

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
As a player coming from Old Gen/PC, I wrote about the bugged hold off mechanic and was about to make a new thread about some of the gameplay bugs... Luckily, @MrFil23 had already posted these issues and told me that some of them have been in 2k New Gen for years without getting fixed.

It seems that gameplay bugs, even those who worked in previous years are low-priority and probably won't get fixed.

It's okay, now I can just return the console and focus on PC games. It don't matter what 2k version of the game I'll get in the future, since they don't care about New Gen either.

In fact some of my favourite gameplay mechanics still work in PC but not in 'New Gen' lol. It's a win-win situation for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »