Home

Old 03-31-2024, 05:59 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
2k23 vs 2k24

Looking for a little feedback. Wanting to play a game before the new college football comes out this summer and saw 2k24 was 19 bucks right now. My question to you all, is it worth it, or should I just stick to 23?

I’m strictly a MyNBA guy. I’m looking for good quality fictional draft classes (or generated if the 24 ones don’t suck), or a good fictional roster. The draft classes I’ve made are on 23, so I know I’ve at least got a few solid ones there but I like trying new ones if there’s good quality on 24.

Thanks for any input!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2024, 06:39 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: 2k23 vs 2k24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffruel
Looking for a little feedback. Wanting to play a game before the new college football comes out this summer and saw 2k24 was 19 bucks right now. My question to you all, is it worth it, or should I just stick to 23?

I’m strictly a MyNBA guy. I’m looking for good quality fictional draft classes (or generated if the 24 ones don’t suck), or a good fictional roster. The draft classes I’ve made are on 23, so I know I’ve at least got a few solid ones there but I like trying new ones if there’s good quality on 24.

Thanks for any input!
Are you a throwback or just modern day MyNBA guy?
Old 04-02-2024, 11:01 AM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAY_D1
Are you a throwback or just modern day MyNBA guy?
Typically a modern day guy.
Old 04-06-2024, 12:54 AM   #4
MVP

studbucket's Arena

OVR: 8

Are you PC or console?

If PC, stick to 23. Better modding scene there. If console, I'll defer to others (as it's next gen, PC is current gen).

🏈RIFLE - a dystopian football league.

🏀Bringing Back the Buzz - my first dynasty.
Old 04-09-2024, 02:55 PM   #5
Rookie

I play mostly a modern day MyNBA scenario I downloaded and I'm enjoying 2K24 more than 2K23.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2024, 03:09 PM   #6
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9

If your modern day I’d say get 24. If you like old school get 23. Just my opinion. I think pro play is noticeable and makes 24 better for current teams. I am also a real player %.

I’ve actually just started a Magic Bird Era 6 min period era on both to see the difference. All Star no slider adjustments other than game speed at 60 and foul out to 4. 2k24 takes guys out with 1 foul right away on less than 6 foul out. 2k23 will leave guys in until 2 early and 3 after the 2nd quarter with auto sub.

Either way if you get easily distracted by stats you’re going to have to adjust sliders in either one.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-11-2024, 05:21 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffruel
Typically a modern day guy.
I would say 2k24 because of some of the updates and new things added via art.(jerseys, movements, etc)

If you had to create an arena, that haze is gone that was in NBA 2K23...

You can also pick out past All Star Uniforms, creating an interesting matchup every year

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »