Home

NBA 2K24 - Play Now Online

This is a discussion on NBA 2K24 - Play Now Online within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-19-2024, 10:52 PM   #369
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: NBA 2K24 - Play Now Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Next time your bored. Click on tier 3 and look at that Raptors starting 5 and roster…..yikes !!!! Lol.
Oh don't worry I spend a lot time playing with ****ty teams in that area. I thought RJ would have been removed from the line after he got hurt.
Old 04-07-2024, 03:19 PM   #370
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

So I've been playing with classic defensive teams. Teams I've never faced or played with Tier 2/3

First team that I played with 84-85 Bucks. Holy ****!! Why haven't I tried them before. I also didn't know Don Nelson coached this team. I feel like an idiot. Sidney Moncrief OMG. I don't know if this guy did it on purpose or if he thought the old school teams couldn't shoot. He must of gap on everyone. I was literally walking into jumpers. He had the 71 Lakers with West and Wilt. Terry Cummings has a field day hitting mid after mid range. I don't think I've ever seen anyone gap everyone before like that. After I hit about 4 jumpers in a row. I would expect a change in strategic. One of the other things is everyone on this Bucks team has a quick early release (expect Craig Hodges his is pretty late)

The other team I played with was the 88-89 Piston team. Now that is a defensive team. On the very first play of an online game Bill Laimbeer. Committed a flagrant foul. I was kind of blown away .
Old 04-09-2024, 11:02 AM   #371
Just started!

OVR: 0

So I had no clue this existed, but would love to connect with some folks who aren't into cheesing nonstop in PNO.

I usually only play it for practice with players I have in my leagues. Speaking of, any of you interested in playing in a structured (but not overly so) league that tries to encourage fair and free flowing play hit me up.

We are starting our 9th season (began on 2k23) in a couple weeks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20240409_105903.jpg (251.3 KB, 51 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2024, 03:33 PM   #372
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by candymanx6
So I had no clue this existed, but would love to connect with some folks who aren't into cheesing nonstop in PNO.

I usually only play it for practice with players I have in my leagues. Speaking of, any of you interested in playing in a structured (but not overly so) league that tries to encourage fair and free flowing play hit me up.

We are starting our 9th season (began on 2k23) in a couple weeks.
I'd love to play someone in the sim community. It's just the life I live is weird When I was a young Pupp it was easy.

It's crazy I want to play with Z-Bo and Gasol so badly. But they don't have anyone on the team.
https://www.2kratings.com/teams/2012...phis-grizzlies
I used to love playing with them. But they should retire like the 2007-2008 Hornets.

The 2012-13 Grizzlies have 6 players. Yes 6 players. But forget about the missing players. Only 3 players have a stamina rating of 95 and up. But Tony Allen has a stamina rating of 80. Keyon Dooling 85, Tony Wrote 85. Could we just fudge the ratings?

These are the powers missing from the teamchrome_9iHQmHT0dD.jpg
Old 04-11-2024, 05:20 PM   #373
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

I was confused as hell why I keep playing the Suns in tier 2 . Oh **** they dropped the Suns into tier 2. Wolves moved up to one. I wonder what finally forced them to make that change. Surprised they didn't drop the Cavs or the Lakers/Warriors
Old 04-14-2024, 04:16 PM   #374
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
I'd love to play someone in the sim community. It's just the life I live is weird When I was a young Pupp it was easy.

It's crazy I want to play with Z-Bo and Gasol so badly. But they don't have anyone on the team.
https://www.2kratings.com/teams/2012...phis-grizzlies
I used to love playing with them. But they should retire like the 2007-2008 Hornets.

The 2012-13 Grizzlies have 6 players. Yes 6 players. But forget about the missing players. Only 3 players have a stamina rating of 95 and up. But Tony Allen has a stamina rating of 80. Keyon Dooling 85, Tony Wrote 85. Could we just fudge the ratings?

These are the powers missing from the teamAttachment 211343
That’s my all-time favorite grizzlies team right there I wish it had more of the players. I have another question, since this is the last day of the season, do injured players like Morant get added back to the game tomorrow?
Old 04-14-2024, 09:29 PM   #375
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzgolf
That’s my all-time favorite grizzlies team right there I wish it had more of the players. I have another question, since this is the last day of the season, do injured players like Morant get added back to the game tomorrow?
Yup that's probably what will happen. I really wish they didn't do anything until the season ended after we crown a champion. But oh well. I just hate mismatched teams injuries
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2024, 06:38 PM   #376
Pro

Cowboyfan_19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
I was confused as hell why I keep playing the Suns in tier 2 . Oh **** they dropped the Suns into tier 2. Wolves moved up to one. I wonder what finally forced them to make that change. Surprised they didn't drop the Cavs or the Lakers/Warriors
Suns have ZERO business being a tier 2 team in 2k. The team literally struggles in real life to beat top tier teams, but they are way too OP in 2k to be a tier 2.

I'd much rather face the TWolves in tier 2 to be quite honest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »