Home

NBA 2K24 Art Feedback Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K24 Art Feedback Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-03-2023, 11:59 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K24 Art Feedback Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnoodle321
100%!!

Mods have proven you can get a realistic true to life Lebron without him sitting down for another scan.

It’s attention to detail and lack of caring from the devs now. Broken record, but everyone has realised it now that if 2k can’t monetise it they don’t care. True to life player renders doesn’t make them money.

As proven recently, only way to get 2k to update a player is to have the player publicly humiliate 2k via social media. That wnba players render was updated within hours haha
Lexie Brown was not playing any games; we need Bron, Ant Edwards, etc to do the same haha But yeah you would think seeing the amazing job these modders do would light a fire under them. It was great that they hired Razor, but it seems they have him focusing primarily on retro players and not current ones.

To be fair, 2K does a solid job in updating player renders in general , but there is still plenty of room for improvement. I do understand that resources have to be allocated etc etc but I just don’t understand how Bron has been mostly untouched (minus a few minor edits) for years and players like Anthony Edwards still have a generic render from rookie year.

Let’s just hope the first big patch will give us some surprises.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2023, 04:07 PM   #66
MVP

Jumpman232's Arena

OVR: 12

Lexie's ponytail was always in the game, it was one of her multiple hairstyles but for some reason, her default style selected was the inaccurate short hair. It was one of the first things I fixed on release day.

Regardless though, I do agree that it's time that Bron and Ant-Man get an updated scan.
Old 10-05-2023, 03:47 AM   #67
Pro

OVR: 0

I really do wish that they can take a look at the courts color as it look so pale right now.

- Madison garden look so bright that you can see the fans until the fourth row it should be dimmed already at the fans in the 2nd row.

- the Boston Celtics need the floor to be varnished, Lakers and clippers as well.

They need to add reflection to this floor as it really kills the immersion of this game especially when the players look good in the movement.

I hope they dont just leave this and add this in 25 and say its a "new feature" about how detailed is the courts as real ones.
Old 10-05-2023, 05:26 AM   #68
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdoom911e
I really do wish that they can take a look at the courts color as it look so pale right now.

- Madison garden look so bright that you can see the fans until the fourth row it should be dimmed already at the fans in the 2nd row.

- the Boston Celtics need the floor to be varnished, Lakers and clippers as well.

They need to add reflection to this floor as it really kills the immersion of this game especially when the players look good in the movement.

I hope they dont just leave this and add this in 25 and say its a "new feature" about how detailed is the courts as real ones.
There is absolutely no chance 2k are changing any of that this year. That’s an “update” to compare this years game to next years game.
Old 10-05-2023, 10:16 AM   #69
Rookie

Hopefully Jrue Holiday can get scanned or at least have updated because his current render just looks off. I think it may be the texture. I think updating the texture would help a lot
Old 10-05-2023, 10:18 PM   #70
Pro

Rams_3's Arena

NBA LOGOS on headbands....Drives me crazy!!!!
Old 10-06-2023, 12:27 PM   #71
Rookie

TheDon7727's Arena

Please add undershirts for jerseys like ones Kyrie and Luka wore for their preseason Wolves game.

And give Maxi Kleber a new head scan. Please!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2023, 08:10 PM   #72
Rookie

zion Williamson, Malcolm Brogdon,Giannis Antetokounmpo need new hair style

Jonathan Isaac need beard

Last edited by bradpittjr; 10-06-2023 at 08:15 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »