Home

TOMBA NEXT GEN 2K21 SLIDERS

This is a discussion on TOMBA NEXT GEN 2K21 SLIDERS within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-31-2021, 10:26 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: TOMBA NEXT GEN 2K21 SLIDERS

Well I played a game with your sliders. I play as a position lock on the point guard. I was the Knicks vs the Nets. I like the fact that this was the first win I have had in a long time. My record was 3-13. I was usually shooting around 30-40% each game with other sliders. Now I am posting my last game. I think I need to make some tweaks. Any suggestions???IMG_0168.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-31-2021, 05:08 PM   #10
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

this slider set is part of a bigger picture. right now its more about animations triggering properly. as far as shot percentage please stay tuned those I will tackle last and they will be accurate based off what quarter length minutes you choose
Old 02-01-2021, 10:04 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks for the slider set. Movement was great but gameplay too easy. I had to increase cpu 3pt by 5 and help defense in the 2nd half. I also lowered user 3pt by 5. I also had to lower user quickness by 5. Lilliard just too fast and too easy finishing at the rim. I shot 72% to their 20 %. I had 35 defensive rebounds to their 8. My biggest lead was 63 pts and 9 blocks. I won 98 to 35 with 6 min quarters.

Last edited by dstyle; 02-01-2021 at 10:08 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2021, 09:38 AM   #12
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Ive adjusted a few things thanks to my roster and have found a few settings needed to be tweaked more.

will update soon
Old 02-09-2021, 11:04 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubs3141
Well I played a game with your sliders. I play as a position lock on the point guard. I was the Knicks vs the Nets. I like the fact that this was the first win I have had in a long time. My record was 3-13. I was usually shooting around 30-40% each game with other sliders. Now I am posting my last game. I think I need to make some tweaks. Any suggestions???Attachment 188674

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yeah player lock is completely broken this year. No matter what team you use you're going to lose 9 out of 10 times unless you straight gun your star player. Your A.I teammates always perform wayyy below standard. If really recommend staying away from PL this year mate.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-31-2021, 09:31 AM   #14
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

UPDATED 3.31
Old 04-01-2021, 10:47 AM   #15
"I am Tiger Woods"

gottibino's Arena

OVR: 20

this is INSANE & thanks for coming back brother! u are THE master at what u do & just want to say thank u & appreciate all u do! you've made this game insanely realistic when I was convinced 2k21 was dead on arrival...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2021, 07:13 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

TOMBA!!!!! My man! As soon as I saw your doing sliders I grabbed my controller and turned the game on
Been a fan for years and think you get how the game should feel to be authentic!

Feedback I gotta give

- movement is fire 🔥!!! Felt like real game speed, ball handling, passing and overall animations felt and looked how they should in real life. Didn’t look stiff like the game used to feel

Only thing I realized, is I could drive past my defender with a couple crossovers and easily score at basket
Got up 20 to 4 with fox scoring every point with a layup or dunk by crossover or blowing past defender
Rest of game felt right by getting to basket was to easy

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »