Home

2K19/2K20/2K21 & NextGen CAP Formulas (legends)

This is a discussion on 2K19/2K20/2K21 & NextGen CAP Formulas (legends) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-16-2018, 08:09 AM   #17
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: 2K19 CAP Formulas (legends)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
I’ve got 10+ more I’ll post when I can get the formulas off my Xbox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you uploaded a roster with these players on them so XBox guys can pull the DNA? These are really good.

Old 09-16-2018, 09:48 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey these look great, thanks for posting them!

One thing though. do you think you can post the body morph with these? wingspan ect. Im not good at figuring those out lol.
Old 09-16-2018, 12:15 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellaz32
Have you uploaded a roster with these players on them so XBox guys can pull the DNA? These are really good.

No but I probably will at some point. I’m having an issue with my DNA though. Say I copy out T-Mac, when I import him it might end up being Prince or something. So when I get that **** figured out I’ll probably put them all on a roster. Most of them are just faces right now, I haven’t even bothered to give them all the correct names so bio, body, attributes, etc are incomplete on many of them.

Really sucks you can’t upload more than 5 players. I’m an Xbox guy so I posted the formulas since so many here seem to be PS4. But if I get the DNA thing straightened out I’ll put them in a roster file as well. I think deleting some CAPs may have just caused some glitch for me, idk.

Old 09-16-2018, 12:28 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
No but I probably will at some point. I’m having an issue with my DNA though. Say I copy out T-Mac, when I import him it might end up being Prince or something. So when I get that **** figured out I’ll probably put them all on a roster. Most of them are just faces right now, I haven’t even bothered to give them all the correct names so bio, body, attributes, etc are incomplete on many of them.

Really sucks you can’t upload more than 5 players. I’m an Xbox guy so I posted the formulas since so many here seem to be PS4. But if I get the DNA thing straightened out I’ll put them in a roster file as well. I think deleting some CAPs may have just caused some glitch for me, idk.

Yeah, I'm having the same issue....it's like the CAP and DNA files aren't properly revising after deletions and so it's pulling up the wrong player. The only way I found around it so far was to upload the DNA to the server and then import back from that....that worked fine...had to save over one of my uploaded guys to free up a slot and then re-upload him when I was done.
Old 09-16-2018, 12:39 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo3772
Yeah, I'm having the same issue....it's like the CAP and DNA files aren't properly revising after deletions and so it's pulling up the wrong player. The only way I found around it so far was to upload the DNA to the server and then import back from that....that worked fine...had to save over one of my uploaded guys to free up a slot and then re-upload him when I was done.

Didn’t seem to work for me when I tried it, but I might have to try it again. I first had the issue when I wanted to have a 2nd Chris Bosh to edit. I imported him over a new CAP. I have since deleted it now every time I copy someone the import is Bosh. I tried to just copy again and import then it was Prince, then Sheed. It’s like it’s going down a list in the order players were made but it’s guys I’ve never even exported. Weird.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2018, 12:53 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Didn’t seem to work for me when I tried it, but I might have to try it again. I first had the issue when I wanted to have a 2nd Chris Bosh to edit. I imported him over a new CAP. I have since deleted it now every time I copy someone the import is Bosh. I tried to just copy again and import then it was Prince, then Sheed. It’s like it’s going down a list in the order players were made but it’s guys I’ve never even exported. Weird.

Yeah, I have been having a similar problem with the DNA. I deleted some guys off my DNA and CAP lists and now when I try to do a CAP by importing DNA from my local list, it's using different players....guys who I've never even had a DNA file for but are only on my CAP list. However, when I went to test out my CAPs and added them to a roster file, they added fine.
Old 09-16-2018, 01:31 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

Vinny Del Negro

Tried this one for you VDusen, white players are still more difficult with very limited hair options.

Spoiler

Old 09-16-2018, 01:38 PM   #24
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9
2K19 CAP Formulas (legends)

Happy Hairston for 70's Lakers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xRpHyE4JOE

1993 Barkley ver 1.0.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5PayGLoTng&t=13s

Last edited by Sellaz32; 09-16-2018 at 01:41 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »