Home

MARCH MADNESS NBA 2K20 USER TOURNAMENT

This is a discussion on MARCH MADNESS NBA 2K20 USER TOURNAMENT within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-30-2020, 03:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
MARCH MADNESS NBA 2K20 USER TOURNAMENT

I’m looking for PS4 players to create a 64 team March Madness Tournament on NBA 2k20. You pick one team to PLAY and try and take them to the Final Four! DM me @march2k20user for more info or to pick a team. We are using SBNATIONS March Madness’ bracket prediction. Any team on that bracket is available to be picked. Teams are limited obviously so come pick you favorite team now!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2020, 03:01 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: MARCH MADNESS NBA 2K20 USER TOURNAMENT

Quote:
Originally Posted by brennanbeckley
I’m looking for PS4 players to create a 64 team March Madness Tournament on NBA 2k20. You pick one team to PLAY and try and take them to the Final Four! DM me @march2k20user for more info or to pick a team. We are using SBNATIONS March Madness’ bracket prediction. Any team on that bracket is available to be picked. Teams are limited obviously so come pick you favorite team now!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbn...ional-champion
SBNATION’S BRACKET^
Old 03-31-2020, 07:48 PM   #3
Rookie

20 teams have been chosen in my March Madness NBA2k20 User Tournament on PS4. Still 44 teams left and plenty of good ones. If you are interested in competing in this tournament DM me @march2k20user on twitter!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-14-2020, 08:11 AM   #4
Rookie

I'm searching for PS4 players to make a 64 group March Madness Tournament on NBA 2k20. You pick one group to PLAY and attempt to take them to the Final Four! DM me @march2k20user for more data or to pick a group. We are utilizing SBNATIONS March Madness' section expectation. Any group on that section is accessible to be picked. Groups are restricted clearly so come pick you most loved group now!
Old 12-23-2021, 10:59 AM   #5
Rookie

I am very glad to see this post about the 2021 March Madness Experimental Prediction Formula. I really like this mathematical formula, Actually, I am a final year student of mathematics, Now I am working as a contributor at this math educational forum https://sks23cu.net/dwqa-question/dw...uestions/other where we shared different types of mathematical equations, questions with answers that can help the student solve their academic math problems.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »