Home

MVP NCAA 2020 Rosters

This is a discussion on MVP NCAA 2020 Rosters within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-03-2021, 03:17 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: MVP NCAA 2020 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyflame21
Definitely not charging for the rosters they completely FREE. All I was saying is that I did these completely manual on the game it's self. I don't know how to make them into a file share or anything like that. I'm happy to send via PS2 memory card and maybe one of the other forum guys knows how to make them into a shareable file.

I wasn't trying to charge I was just saying that I would need to buy memory cards to send to people as I dont know how to make it into a file and share it. I'm happy to send via the memory cards just that can be expensive to buy cards for everyone.

If anyone knows how to make a shareable file for everyone to download. I'll send a memory card with the rosters and you can load it for everyone.
Ok, sorry for the misunderstanding on my part.

Do you have a modded PS2?
Old 02-03-2021, 07:47 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

No problem, it's cool. I would've never charge for rosters. I think everyone should get to use them. I use to do NCAA Football rosters every year, but now there are a few guys that do the NCAA ones that are really good. So I just help where I can now.

No I do not have a modded PS2. It’s the original one I bought back in 2000.

Last edited by Skyflame21; 02-03-2021 at 03:37 PM.
Old 02-03-2021, 04:48 PM   #19
MVP

Quote:
No problem, it's cool. I would've never charge for rosters. I think everyone should get to use them. I use to do NCAA Football rosters every year, but now there are a few guys that do the NCAA ones that are really good. So I just help where I can now.

No I do not have a modded PS2. It’s the original one I bought back in 2000.
There are ways to very simply get the PS2 to a state where you can more easily access your saves and other things with games. That is without question the easiest way to start doing all sorts of things to make your PS2 more relevant today. Aside from that, it would have to be buying an AR MAX and transferring saves the way you would have done 15 years ago. Information is readily available out there so do some quick searching or hit that link I sent you.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:25 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 21

I used to do MVP NCAA 07 updates a few years back for ps2. One way to transfer the file is to buy a $10 memory card adapter thing off amazon (It goes ps2 to ps3). You save the file on your ps2 memory card like normal and then connect the adapter to a PS3 to get the file. Then you copy the file on a USB off your ps3, its a .psv file. Just an idea. We'd love to see your roster posted! Thank you.

(I'm not sure where my old MVP NCAA rosters disappeared to the OS site, it was only like 4 years ago).

Treyz
Old 02-10-2021, 08:06 AM   #21
Rookie

I’m sending a memory card to Rydubc this morning he should have it in a few days. Hopefully he could make the rosters Downloadable so everyone can use in the next week or so.

Last edited by Skyflame21; 02-10-2021 at 09:23 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2021, 10:24 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyzAllDayz
I used to do MVP NCAA 07 updates a few years back for ps2. One way to transfer the file is to buy a $10 memory card adapter thing off amazon (It goes ps2 to ps3). You save the file on your ps2 memory card like normal and then connect the adapter to a PS3 to get the file. Then you copy the file on a USB off your ps3, its a .psv file. Just an idea. We'd love to see your roster posted! Thank you.

(I'm not sure where my old MVP NCAA rosters disappeared to the OS site, it was only like 4 years ago).

Treyz
Some of the best rosters in the business.
At some point OS put all the MVP stuff in one folder. Almost impossible to find now. They're amazing.
Old 02-10-2021, 10:25 PM   #23
MVP

Quote:
I’m sending a memory card to Rydubc this morning he should have it in a few days. Hopefully he could make the rosters Downloadable so everyone can use in the next week or so.
That would be amazing. Thanks so much, really appreciate it. Let us know if you need any help.
Old 02-26-2021, 03:31 PM   #24
Rookie

Rydubc has the memory card now so he should be able to get that into a downloadable version.

I do have a few PS2 Memory cards left if anyone wants me to just send through the mail. PM me your address. I think I have 4 remaining.

Last edited by Skyflame21; 02-26-2021 at 03:35 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »