Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Rosters - PS2 - GomerPyle

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Rosters - PS2 - GomerPyle within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-12-2004, 11:08 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Rsoters - PS2 - GomerPyle

You are correct Matsui's face is Blank I dont believe ESPN had a face picture of him at the time it was blank, but if you go to create/edit player and look at his face and face value you will clearly see what im talking about! His in game 3D graphical Picture is there, there are some players that have no picture but have in game 3D captured face scans added, and vice versa!
Old 04-12-2004, 11:17 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

I see what your talkin about now....nice work!!! One more quick question, I see that you have alot of the big time stars who are injuried right now in triple a. Prior,Nomar,Trot Nixon,Schmidt,Larry Walker.What im wondering is if i leave them on there triple a teams will the cpu be smart enough to call them up fairly early into the dynasty.Also not only calling them up but when they do call them up they send an atiquite replacment down and not another big leaguer.Or would it be safer just to but them on the big league team before I start my dynasty?
Old 04-13-2004, 08:05 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

Good job so far. A few things. You have two Jose Castillo's in the Pirates organization, one at the major league level, and one in AAA. Also, you can get the correct rosters for the Nashville Sounds and the Altoona Curve below. Thanks for all the work.

Nashville

Altoona
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2004, 08:28 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
GomerPyle said:
not too bad of idea and maybe if Ps2ers want more I can accomadate

also I want to reiterate that these are not the same ones that are on Ps2rosters.com, they are different these are in fact Kerms Rosters in Verbatim, the ones at PS2rosters.com are not Kerms in Verbatim, some people seem to be confused about this.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Gomer,

I know you said that these rosters are Kerm's, verbatim. How do they differ from the ones at PS2rosters.com..? And in your opinion, which ones are better?

And thanks, brother! I'd send you a couple of bucks in the mail, if you had a P.O Box or something... no, really!

RawLo
Old 04-16-2004, 05:17 PM   #13
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Hey Gomer are you going to make a file for the PS2 again. Please I beg of you!!!! Thanks in advance. I got the other one, but I would like the updated one as well!!
Old 04-16-2004, 05:25 PM   #14
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

He's said in the MVP Roster Discussion Thread that he is going to make a really great file for the PS2 with some fixes and stuff. Be patient, I have a feeling it will be worth the wait.
Old 04-16-2004, 05:26 PM   #15
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Thanks for the info!!! This guy is awesome and so is this board
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2004, 10:58 AM   #16
Pro

OVR: 6

Great rosters!! Thanks much for all the time you put into them. Only thing I noticed is that Drew Henson is still on the Yankees organization.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »