Home

THE Updated MVP 2004 Rosters

This is a discussion on THE Updated MVP 2004 Rosters within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-21-2004, 01:04 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
THE Updated MVP 2004 Rosters

First, I would like to give credit where it is very well deserved. These are Geforce's Total Minors rosters updated by Jpup up until the trade deadline. I then did my best to update them until the Larry Walker deal happended. So, I take no credit for these rosters. All of the hard work was put in by the two above mentioned.
Second, I apologize for taking so long. I have been very busy with school starting again and Madden coming out so I haven't had time to check these boards and send out rosters. I will try to send them to everyone who left their e-mail, but if I don't succeed they will be posted here.

If you have any problems with the rosters, let me know at [email protected] Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: zip MVPBasebal_Updated(Ro.zip (270.1 KB, 228 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2004, 10:39 AM   #2
Rookie

RedLine's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: THE Updated MVP 2004 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdawg325
First, I would like to give credit where it is very well deserved. These are Geforce's Total Minors rosters updated by Jpup up until the trade deadline. I then did my best to update them until the Larry Walker deal happended. So, I take no credit for these rosters. All of the hard work was put in by the two above mentioned.
Second, I apologize for taking so long. I have been very busy with school starting again and Madden coming out so I haven't had time to check these boards and send out rosters. I will try to send them to everyone who left their e-mail, but if I don't succeed they will be posted here.

If you have any problems with the rosters, let me know at [email protected] Thanks!
Hi kdawg. What version of the Total Minors are these rosters based on? (V3 or V4)?

Thanks for your efforts to update these rosters.

-Keith
Old 11-23-2004, 11:01 PM   #3
Pro

They are Version 4
Old 11-23-2004, 11:45 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

are these ps2 or xbox?thanks
Old 11-24-2004, 12:40 AM   #5
Rookie

RedLine's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
They are Version 4
Excellent! Thank you again -- Keith
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2004, 09:03 AM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by djjoe
are these ps2 or xbox?thanks
Sorry, I forgot to say. These are Xbox rosters
Old 12-04-2004, 04:04 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

One question. Where is Mike Mussina on the Yankees?
Old 12-04-2004, 11:36 PM   #8
Pro

One of the farm teams. He was hurt at the time the rosters were updated so he wasn't in their starting lineup.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »