Home

Are there ANY new graphical enhancements this year?

This is a discussion on Are there ANY new graphical enhancements this year? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-14-2022, 07:07 PM   #105
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Are there ANY new graphical enhancements this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paragone
Look, I know you guys are shills, but you are just going to have to deal with the fact that some people are sick of the PS3-level field here. It's really just awful in all respects, and if you can't see that you might wanna get the eyes checked. These forums are so hilarious. I love how legit criticism is hand-waved away by the same 5-10 posters at all times. Nobody cares about your need to shill for the game at all costs.

I continue to play the game with a friend. Deal with it.

Considering you have addressed nothing of the complaint, came in here to shill for the game, and now are just waving away anybody... it looks like you are the troll here. Take a look at the thread. We are discussing graphics, something you absolutely did not come in here to do. Check your head.

Legit criticism doesn’t get hand waved in here there’s over 100 pages of criticism and conversation about graphics and you were the only one I responded to as your posts are nonsensical and unproductive you stated the game isn’t up to your standards to the point that you won’t even buy it yet are in here name calling others because they call u out for saying the graphics haven’t improved since PS3 days, that’s just stupid and deserves to be called what it is…….. as is saying u don’t like something but continuing to use said product but we know who u are and what your agenda is, barely worth responding too but I fell for it I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2022, 07:12 PM   #106
MVP

Archie56's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightTemplar
Stop feeding him, bro.
You're right man, I'm done

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Old 04-14-2022, 07:29 PM   #107
Pro

IndianSummer's Arena

paraGONE……
Old 04-14-2022, 10:19 PM   #108
Rookie

The_Subspace_Mariner's Arena

Imagine bitching about the grass...

If you think anything in this game looks "PS3", then YOU need your eyes checked. Also, there's way more to animate and capture in baseball than there is in basketball.
Old 04-14-2022, 11:02 PM   #109
It Appears I Blue Myself

CBoller1331's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Subspace_Mariner
Imagine bitching about the grass...

If you think anything in this game looks "PS3", then YOU need your eyes checked. Also, there's way more to animate and capture in baseball than there is in basketball.
I will be honest....although the game is beautiful....someone mentioned how the grass looks like carpet and I haven't been able to unsee it since

Thanks Peyton. #18
Old 04-15-2022, 05:16 AM   #110
MVP

LastActionHero's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBoller1331
I will be honest....although the game is beautiful....someone mentioned how the grass looks like carpet and I haven't been able to unsee it since

Haha I’ve called it a carpet for the last coupke of years. It’s nice up close but in play it’s a bland carpet. I kind ofunderstand it when the ball in play and everything is moving fast but there has to be some sort of better middle ground between those two when you’re at bat or pitching.

I think the stadiums are gorgeous so the mediocre field (grass and dirt) just stand out more in my opinion.
Old 04-15-2022, 07:39 AM   #111
Rookie

Seancefc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastActionHero
Haha I’ve called it a carpet for the last coupke of years. It’s nice up close but in play it’s a bland carpet. I kind ofunderstand it when the ball in play and everything is moving fast but there has to be some sort of better middle ground between those two when you’re at bat or pitching.

I think the stadiums are gorgeous so the mediocre field (grass and dirt) just stand out more in my opinion.
I’ve mentioned it previously but MLBTS is the only sports game to have struggled with how the grass looks. MADDEN, FIFA & PES have had it looking realistic for years now, on older consoles too.

It’s obviously not on SDS radar as something they need to sort…which is a shame as it’s long overdue.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »