Home

Stadium Creator Search Thread (Put Your Finished Stadium Info Here)

This is a discussion on Stadium Creator Search Thread (Put Your Finished Stadium Info Here) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2024, 08:47 PM   #1177
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Stadium Creator Search Thread (Put Your Finished Stadium Info Here)

Would anyone be willing to make the updated renderings of Lindsey Nelson Stadium? (Tennessee)
Old 04-23-2024, 10:00 AM   #1178
MVP

OVR: 0

If this happens to you I found a solution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAKXdgyLRk0

I thought I had lost my created stadium. The initial screen shows my stadium but when I clicked to enter the stadium it had changed as you can see in the video.

As long as the initial screen shows your stadium you can upload the stadium and then download it and it will be the original stadium. Not sure what caused the problem but there is a solution.
Old 04-27-2024, 07:49 AM   #1179
Pro

Thanks to a generous gift of MLB 24 I am back making a few updates. I won’t be posting for each but here’s the first one requested, Greater Nevada Field in Reno. Any updates I make will be labeled ABC Field 24.1 (24.2, 24.3, etc) in the vault to help you find the right one. As always search user name OriginalAlex819.
Old 04-29-2024, 09:31 PM   #1180
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CgyFlames
Thanks to a generous gift of MLB 24 I am back making a few updates. I won’t be posting for each but here’s the first one requested, Greater Nevada Field in Reno. Any updates I make will be labeled ABC Field 24.1 (24.2, 24.3, etc) in the vault to help you find the right one. As always search user name OriginalAlex819.
Would you be willing to make any edits to a college stadium?
Old 04-30-2024, 01:58 PM   #1181
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

Any NPB or Mexico stadiums being released yet? Search engine on OS doesn't work for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2024, 02:12 PM   #1182
Rookie

OVR: 6

What was the foul pole bug?
Old 04-30-2024, 09:45 PM   #1183
Rookie

Just uploaded a few more Spring Training ballparks to the Vault

Added a new version of Baycare Ballpark (Phillies) made from the ground up. One of the better ballparks I've done thus far. Went through multiple revisions before uploading.

Added a new version of Ed Dean Chevrolet Stadium (Cardinals/Marlins) made from the ground up. Is a bit of an odd park IRL (specifically 3rd baseline to right field) but turned out pretty good.

Added an updated version 'CoolToday Park' (Braves) based on an existing version in the vault. Reworked much of the surrounding area to improve backdrop while adding some touches around the park itself (added soil and plants beyond left field wall like IRL).

Added an updated version of Lecom Park (Pirates) based on an existing version in the vault. I chose to use one of the props to make the outfield pavilions wood as to me it feels closer to the real park.

Added an updated version of Publix Field (Tigers) based on an existing version. The original was actually a very good version, just made some aesthetic tweaks here and there.

Added an updated version of Scottsdale Stadium (Giants). My earlier version was incomplete as I wasn't happy with the Charro Lodge. Made some revisions and like this version much better.

Gotta say, finally having the Spring Training ballparks to use in the game has really made the game so much more enjoyable for me. I'm only three days into my Franchise because I'm playing so many Spring Training games. Hope others get a chance to use/enjoy them.

Last edited by Chikiboy; 04-30-2024 at 09:49 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »