Home

No doubt HomeRun camera

This is a discussion on No doubt HomeRun camera within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-30-2019, 09:13 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: No doubt HomeRun camera

It's been like this since the first PS4 version was made in 2014, and I wouldn't count on them changing this anytime soon. To this day, SDS had NEVER made a peep or response on this topic.

What really bugs me is the camera angle sometimes prevent me from seeing where the ball lands. Nothing like hitting a 500ft bomb and not even seeing it. IMO focus more on the ball and save the batter reactions for replays, just like real game broadcasts.
Old 03-30-2019, 09:13 PM   #10
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballguy99
how did u turn it off in 17? any change we can request this with the devs? has anyone tried?
I don't know what combination I did, but I proved it with a video of hitting like 50 no-doubter home runs, none of which ever showed that camera.

Thankfully, the HR camera they have now is better than the old one, but I'm not a fan of the idea of the camera that they put in. They do it to show the celebration, and the ball's path becomes second fiddle to this.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 03-30-2019, 09:24 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito
It's been like this since the first PS4 version was made in 2014, and I wouldn't count on them changing this anytime soon. To this day, SDS had NEVER made a peep or response on this topic.

What really bugs me is the camera angle sometimes prevent me from seeing where the ball lands. Nothing like hitting a 500ft bomb and not even seeing it. IMO focus more on the ball and save the batter reactions for replays, just like real game broadcasts.

Totally agree, if anyone has contact with devs please ask them for an option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2019, 03:15 PM   #12
Rookie

modore's Arena

OVR: 5

I don't care for the current no-doubt camera either. I liked the old "panoramic" view for the no doubters
Old 06-08-2019, 04:04 PM   #13
Rookie

bjenks's Arena

My friend and I like to call them "animated shots". I kinda like them, get me pumped for a huge HR. That's just my opinion of course.

www.twitch.tv/bjenks

Also, if you're interested, follow me on Twitter!
My Twitter
Old 06-08-2019, 04:33 PM   #14
Pro

JHodges57's Arena

Another vote here to make it optional.
Old 06-09-2019, 01:39 PM   #15
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito
To this day, SDS had NEVER made a peep or response on this topic.
Oh, but they did. In response to the complaints, they lowered the percentage of times it played, but said they made the decision to remove the option and their decision was final. Some people on this board commented that it was probably a sign of things to come and were told they were paranoid.

It's hard to forget that all people wanted was the OPTION that was originally there...and their response was no.

When your focus becomes adding things to the game that your customer base isn't asking for because YOU think it's cool, and then when you resist their feedback because YOU are married to it, one shouldn't be surprised where that leads. Now, years later, we have no more season mode, no more online franchise mode, and no fix for legacy issues that have been with the game for ten years.

People who made those predictions been proven correct, I think.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2019, 11:50 PM   #16
Pro

wisdom less13's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTommy67
Oh, but they did. In response to the complaints, they lowered the percentage of times it played, but said they made the decision to remove the option and their decision was final. Some people on this board commented that it was probably a sign of things to come and were told they were paranoid.

It's hard to forget that all people wanted was the OPTION that was originally there...and their response was no.

When your focus becomes adding things to the game that your customer base isn't asking for because YOU think it's cool, and then when you resist their feedback because YOU are married to it, one shouldn't be surprised where that leads. Now, years later, we have no more season mode, no more online franchise mode, and no fix for legacy issues that have been with the game for ten years.

People who made those predictions been proven correct, I think.
It's one of only a few things they've ever taken away, options-wise. They got rid of a niche mode and another that wasn't up to par as well. It's still a dope *** game...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app

Franchise Mode Enthusiast.
Watch Me Suck at video games...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »