Home

How to Set Up 30 Team Control

This is a discussion on How to Set Up 30 Team Control within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-13-2021, 08:15 PM   #457
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
I tried everything and this is no longer doable

OMG WTF!!!

Im so pissed, all the work Ive put into my roster file is now useless.

God this sucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by The Kid 24; 05-13-2021 at 08:30 PM.
Old 05-13-2021, 08:59 PM   #458
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

Re: How to Set Up 30 Team Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk_McNeeley
Hope this helps...

Check your 40 man rosters, I had this issue as well, and what I found was guys that are on your 40 man roster, who aren't on main roster, or Triple A rosters will cause the problem when you jump into Franchise.

I had to make sure guys on my 40 man roster were ONLY on Major League roster, or Triple A.

Then your roster should stay the same when you jump into Franchise.

You sure your roster stayed the same? Hustlin says it doesnt work anymore.

Old 05-14-2021, 09:51 AM   #459
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
You sure your roster stayed the same? Hustlin says it doesnt work anymore.

I can't speak on how he runs his rosters, but I use Ridin, then concentrate on editing one team. I had guys on my double A roster, who were also apart of my 40 man roster. When I started a franchise, I noticed that all those guys were moved to my triple a roster. When I went back, and edited them to be off my 40 man roster, when starting a franchise, everything stayed the same as I had edited.

Again, if you're having issues, make sure everyone on your 40 man roster is on your main roster, or triple a roster. If it's still messing up, it may be the service years guys have. I know you said you're putting injured guys on single a roster, so I'd look at that as the possible issue?
Old 05-14-2021, 01:48 PM   #460
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk_McNeeley
I can't speak on how he runs his rosters, but I use Ridin, then concentrate on editing one team. I had guys on my double A roster, who were also apart of my 40 man roster. When I started a franchise, I noticed that all those guys were moved to my triple a roster. When I went back, and edited them to be off my 40 man roster, when starting a franchise, everything stayed the same as I had edited.

Again, if you're having issues, make sure everyone on your 40 man roster is on your main roster, or triple a roster. If it's still messing up, it may be the service years guys have. I know you said you're putting injured guys on single a roster, so I'd look at that as the possible issue?
I am using Ridin's as well and in the past you were able to remove all minor league players from 40 man and load franchise with just your MLB 25 man roster. Skip spring training and then add the remaining 15 players to your 40 man that were in the minors. Doing it this way has not worked the past two years in the show
Old 05-14-2021, 02:04 PM   #461
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
I am using Ridin's as well and in the past you were able to remove all minor league players from 40 man and load franchise with just your MLB 25 man roster. Skip spring training and then add the remaining 15 players to your 40 man that were in the minors. Doing it this way has not worked the past two years in the show
I see! I'm an xbox guy, so all new to me this year, but I get what you're saying now.

I would try to do all the editing you want (40 man, triple a, double a, single a) prior to starting the franchise. When I did that, and skipped spring training, my roster started the regular season exactly how I had edited it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2021, 03:16 PM   #462
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

Quote:

I remember this working last year.

Every year I do the 25/26 man trick and skipped ST.

I wonder what changed this year that it doesnt work anymore.

Last edited by The Kid 24; 05-14-2021 at 03:19 PM.
Old 05-14-2021, 03:42 PM   #463
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

The roster dont stick anymore they took it out couple years ago. You cant just sim spring training. No matter what the roster wont stick. So the new trick is you have to sim to the last day of spring training and do all your moves then when you get into the regular season there wont be any call ups

https://www.youtube.com/@mr_too_soon
Old 05-14-2021, 04:49 PM   #464
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMISSIONERHBK9
The roster dont stick anymore they took it out couple years ago. You cant just sim spring training. No matter what the roster wont stick. So the new trick is you have to sim to the last day of spring training and do all your moves then when you get into the regular season there wont be any call ups
unfortunately then we have to deal with waivers

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »