Home

MLB 14: The Show Impressions Thread (Impressions only!)

This is a discussion on MLB 14: The Show Impressions Thread (Impressions only!) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-29-2014, 06:35 PM   #953
Just started!

OVR: 0
Beats Detox Bass Is Major And The Sound Is Distinct (two)

ÿþ{
Monster cable tv set company commenced day by day existence from seventies getting a provider of greater functionality audio tracks cables. The institution entered the beats by dre studio silver headphone company in 2009 which consists of a wide assortment made in collaboration with rapper producer Dr. Dre. These demonstrated massively well-recognized along applying the home business has gone on to introduce other designs along the lines of the Beats Studio layout. The superior-priced Monster Beats goods has resulted working with the visible appeal of quite a few counterfeit variations. perfect outlined here are numerous techniques you are in a placement to produce particular your Beats by Dre headphones are real.

ÿþ{
Nowadays, acoustic is not the only yardstick for a good headphones For the young people, the outward appearance is also one particular of the requirements for a great headphones,beats by dre solo hd and even a vital normal. As a new emerging force in headphone business, Monster merchandise lay equal worry on equally visual appearance and acoustic. On the foundation of ensuring look and acoustic, Noise Reduction perform has been added to the flagship products in the Monster vary - Beats by Dr. Dre Studio, which satisfies great degree customers' requirements and brings them much far more fulfillment. It is not a odd detail to accept that Monster Studio results in being the favored choice for a lot of stars.

ÿþ{
Brainwaves drop into several simple ranges: Beta, Alpha, Theta and Delta. While in the day, the brain is primarily in the large collection of Beta for utmost levels of alertness and awareness and situation solving. The a bit decrease frequency of Alpha is additional soothing and is the supply of creativeness and elevated potential to find out new issues. Theta and Delta are the slowest areas and are intervals of more bodily entire body rest and moving into into the snooze and serious-sleep zones.
Old 10-05-2014, 10:50 AM   #954
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: MLB 14: The Show Impressions Thread (Impressions only!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelstrout
http://youtu.be/uj5CSgodwVc

Take a look at the player models on the video for models work in progress. My statement is true, they sold me on the idea that I was going to play with models looking this stunning. It is fact that that look slightly better on ps4 but not the way they look in this video. I traded my copy of ps4 version, as I was underwhelmed as a customer.

How about the horrific lighting issues, the in stadium sounds, flyins never made it. This game was rushed and shouldn't have made the shelves. As for the 15 version I'll see what they have after the product ships I won't be wowed in any sense with trailers. You live you learn I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shenanigans.

10 char.
Old 10-06-2014, 03:34 PM   #955
Rookie

half-fast's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelstrout
http://youtu.be/uj5CSgodwVc

Take a look at the player models on the video for models work in progress. My statement is true, they sold me on the idea that I was going to play with models looking this stunning. It is fact that that look slightly better on ps4 but not the way they look in this video. I traded my copy of ps4 version, as I was underwhelmed as a customer.

How about the horrific lighting issues, the in stadium sounds, flyins never made it. This game was rushed and shouldn't have made the shelves. As for the 15 version I'll see what they have after the product ships I won't be wowed in any sense with trailers. You live you learn I guess.

I can agree with you on some points, but to call the game rushed and that it shouldnt have made the shelves is a bit much. I agree there are some things like the buggy multiplayer, and the lighting isnt the best, but when compared to a game like nhl 15, mlb is a complete game. The depth in creating a player and the stats in this game blow anything away that ive played. And on my screen the models looks pretty much as good as they do in the video, so maybe its your screen.

I understand when you play a game year after year in-depth you want to see more progress and evolution, but the randomness of the gameplay in mlb destroys the other sports games ive played. Maybe you should be comparing mlb to other sports titles.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2014, 04:20 PM   #956
Banned

DemurOnion's Arena

In all honesty 14 was pretty much a beta in terms of sports games imo. Sports games go every year though so it blurs what you make of the whole thing. I wouldn't rate 14 all that highly though.
Old 11-23-2014, 03:00 PM   #957
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44

Played The Show again after a couple of months and I gotta say despite all the minor issues bugging it, it's still a great game to play and gameplaywise the sports game that is closest to the real thing.

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-
Old 11-24-2014, 01:07 AM   #958
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Shenanigans.

10 char.

Thanks for the insight!

Old 11-28-2014, 08:26 AM   #959
MVP

merchant1874's Arena

OVR: 6

I just re downloaded this now it's $20 on the PS store.

After playing a tonne of PS 4 games since I sold the show it's clear this game needs a big graphical update.

I see they never fixed the night lighting too.

That said I'm looking forward to playing this some more over the holiday period. I've missed it a lot.
Old 11-29-2014, 01:58 PM   #960
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44

Yeah graphics need to be improved although also the show looks gorgeous at times.
player models need some work. lighting of course. catcher animations, animations in general but overall they are still pretty decent compared to other games.

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »