Home

MLB The Show 24 Q&A Thread

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 24 Q&A Thread within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-17-2024, 04:07 PM   #145
Rookie

laguna_bob's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 24 Q&A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
Just watched someone stream some post season wild card games online. I noticed that there were no post season jersey patches on the uniforms. We had seen them in some of the premier videos. Did they not make it into the final product?
They are in, however, they use the 2023 PS logo. I get why (as the design hasn't been revealed yet for 2024), but I don't get why they can't just use the previous PS logo as a basis, and just change the actual number for each subsequent year. That way, when playing in franchise, you can see that it's 2028 for instance when it is that year

IMG_9352.jpg
IMG_9353.jpg
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2024, 04:10 PM   #146
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

This kinda got lost pages ago…..

Anyone ??

Do you get the no doubt HR cut scene online again ? Or did they cut it out of online rated matches again ??
Old 03-17-2024, 04:19 PM   #147
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by laguna_bob
They are in, however, they use the 2023 PS logo. I get why (as the design hasn't been revealed yet for 2024), but I don't get why they can't just use the previous PS logo as a basis, and just change the actual number for each subsequent year. That way, when playing in franchise, you can see that it's 2028 for instance when it is that year

Attachment 210900
Attachment 210901
Do they only show up after the Wild Card round? I'm not sure why they wouldn't have them in that since it is the post season too.

As for it being the 2023 logo, I can overlook that. I've wanted these in for ages.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Old 03-17-2024, 04:31 PM   #148
Rookie

laguna_bob's Arena

Quote:
Do they only show up after the Wild Card round? I'm not sure why they wouldn't have them in that since it is the post season too.
Nah, they're in for WC too

IMG_9354.jpg
Old 03-17-2024, 04:58 PM   #149
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Can you only start a franchise with injuries if you use a SCEA roster? I'm not seeing the option if I want to use a custom roster where I did a little player movement before I started.
Old 03-17-2024, 04:59 PM   #150
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by laguna_bob
Nah, they're in for WC too

Attachment 210905
Weird that they weren’t on the ones I watched. I was watching a franchise stream. If they left them off for franchise and just put them in for post season mode I’m going to be pretty mad.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Old 03-17-2024, 06:06 PM   #151
Pro

Stolm's Arena

What's the initial thoughts on the hitting Timing Window this year? I felt it was super strange in 23, and the biggest year to year change I have seen since I started playing with MLB 12.

Is it radically different again this year or similar?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2024, 06:13 PM   #152
Rookie

laguna_bob's Arena

Quote:
Weird that they weren’t on the ones I watched. I was watching a franchise stream. If they left them off for franchise and just put them in for post season mode I’m going to be pretty mad.
Just simmed to the PS in a franchise, no patches... Even tried in WC to the WS, no dice. This sucks, why would they not be in franchise? I'm assuming this will be patched in, but damn, this seems like a thing catered for franchise? I wonder if MTO has it

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »