Home

Online rated 2024 (what we need)

This is a discussion on Online rated 2024 (what we need) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-18-2024, 09:50 AM   #1
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17
Online rated 2024 (what we need)

Here are some things I like to see for online rated games.

- jersey select, let us select jerseys please

- let the mic’s work

- don’t have the no doubt homerun cutscene be locked out of this mode. The only way to see it was if you had dynamic camera on for offense. Some like this cutscene some don’t but have it as an option you can turn off or on.

- let us see the opponent before hand and allow us to back out (with no penalty) like in madden. I see lots of dodgers user this year!! I like to get some team variety.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2024, 12:30 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Online rated 2024 (what we need)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa

- let the mic’s work

- don’t have the no doubt homerun cutscene be locked out of this mode. The only way to see it was if you had dynamic camera on for offense. Some like this cutscene some don’t but have it as an option you can turn off or on.

- let us see the opponent before hand and allow us to back out (with no penalty) like in madden. I see lots of dodgers user this year!! I like to get some team variety.
They dont careb about online ranked, because there are no micro transactions. I love playing against human opponents with real teams and not unrealistically attributed super cards. Online ranked is bare bones. Also whenever I play online ranked, players tend to quit early whether down big or not, because it doesn’t even keep record. Its supposed to, but it didnt work

Last edited by Totfc773; 02-18-2024 at 01:38 PM.
Old 02-18-2024, 01:33 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa

- let the mic’s work

Custom rosters would be nice…not talking about editing attributes but being able to change equipment would go a long way for the immersion
Old 02-20-2024, 06:34 PM   #4
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Mintsa's quest to get free back outs into all ranked sports modes to avoid dashboarding. Honestly though I agree, I don't get why free leaves before the game starts have been cut from sports modes over the years -- I think 2K was always on the forefront of this one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »