Home

Equipment Wishlist MLB The Show 24

This is a discussion on Equipment Wishlist MLB The Show 24 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2024, 12:26 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Equipment Wishlist MLB The Show 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Yes those are in 23 now... And correct, the multi color can not be edited.
Why do they keep doing this to us? lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2024, 01:44 PM   #42
Rookie

Does anybody know if the pant length is customizable(above the knee) ?
Doesn’t look like it from the trailer which is bad because the default length is terrible
Old 03-05-2024, 03:44 PM   #43
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsdude

Doesn’t look like it from the trailer which is bad because the default length is terrible
Most players that wear high socks still wear the pants just below the knee. I know there are some guys that wear them above the knee (which looks really dumb to me, personally, but to each their own), but that isn't the more common length.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Old 03-05-2024, 04:04 PM   #44
Rookie

Otis1kanobe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsdude
Outside of a few pairs of cleats and batting gloves, I'm not expecting any changes to anything. SDS has ruined what used to be a great game.
Old 03-05-2024, 05:36 PM   #45
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otis1kanobe
Outside of a few pairs of cleats and batting gloves, I'm not expecting any changes to anything. SDS has ruined what used to be a great game.
I’m not expecting anything big from equipment. Other than Bruce Bolt batting gloves and Mizuno catchers the brands are mostly represented. Honestly I’m fine with the exact same equipment as last year I’d they’d just give us a color wheel and give us more freedom as far as colors for everything. There’s no reason we can’t be able to edit logos on gloves, cleats etc. I hate when players have all white Adidas batting gloves because you can’t see the logo. They just look like a pair of generic white gloves. But again, I’m not expecting much. Equipment has mostly been neglected the past several years.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2024, 06:44 PM   #46
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Mizuno is a pretty rare brand for Catchers, so that's not really a huge deal for me.

My biggest wishes aren't specific brands. I want hand guards for hitters, toe guards for pitchers, QB wristbands and pitchcoms for catchers, and oven mitts for baserunners.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Old 03-05-2024, 10:34 PM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otis1kanobe
How did they ruin it by not including more equipment? They only added in equipment in The Show 17 and since then they’ve never had all of the up to date stuff in anyway. Out of all of the sports games, they’ve always had the least amount of customization options, but they have more now than they’ve ever had.

If anything, it’s more of a room for improvement than ruining something they never had.
Old 03-06-2024, 02:46 AM   #48
Rookie

KTBFFH's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by desouza7
How did they ruin it by not including more equipment? They only added in equipment in The Show 17 and since then they’ve never had all of the up to date stuff in anyway. Out of all of the sports games, they’ve always had the least amount of customization options, but they have more now than they’ve ever had.

If anything, it’s more of a room for improvement than ruining something they never had.
Just a heads up, Nike pro combat undershirts were the first branded equipment items in MLB 13 The Show aside from the Majestic uniforms. So real equipment has been in the game for 10 years.

Last edited by KTBFFH; 03-06-2024 at 02:49 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »