Home

Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Sliders within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-14-2020, 04:24 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Slider

I have a 30 Team Control Question, if anyone can help.

Problem: I thought I'd set this up correctly, playing as White Sox, but when I cycle through the other 29 teams they're also set to Manual control, not Auto. I expected White Sox to be Manual, and the rest Auto. I feel I am missing a step, or not properly understanding how it works.

How I set it up: I created two profiles, Sox and CPU. Mode Specific Options for my Sox profile (which I've set as the default), are all Manual, and the Mode Specific Options for CPU are all Auto, except Roster options which I set for Manual.

In both profiles, under Settings File Associations, I have Chicago associated with my Sox profile, and all other teams associated with the CPU profile.

I then play the game with my Sox profile as the default. And, as I say, all 30 teams are set to Manual. No doubt this is because I set everything in my Sox profile to Manual, but I thought that associating my CPU profile to the other 29 teams via Settings File associations would change this?

Sorry for the long post. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Old 03-14-2020, 04:50 PM   #50
MVP

Hushroom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greggywocky

Problem: I thought I'd set this up correctly, playing as White Sox, but when I cycle through the other 29 teams they're also set to Manual control, not Auto. I expected White Sox to be Manual, and the rest Auto. I feel I am missing a step, or not properly understanding how it works.

How I set it up: I created two profiles, Sox and CPU. Mode Specific Options for my Sox profile (which I've set as the default), are all Manual, and the Mode Specific Options for CPU are all Auto, except Roster options which I set for Manual.

In both profiles, under Settings File Associations, I have Chicago associated with my Sox profile, and all other teams associated with the CPU profile.

I then play the game with my Sox profile as the default. And, as I say, all 30 teams are set to Manual. No doubt this is because I set everything in my Sox profile to Manual, but I thought that associating my CPU profile to the other 29 teams via Settings File associations would change this?

I'm having the same issue. Idk if it's a glitch or if I am doing it wrong.
Milwaukee Bucks
Vegas Golden Knights
Old 03-14-2020, 05:26 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by knich
Way too many HRs. I am playing HOF with Armor's modifications. I am using 10 speed though.
I applied your Gold v5 sliders from last year. Basically reduced CPU solid hit and foul frequency to 4. Now playing much better and more hit variety from CPU.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2020, 05:44 PM   #52
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

hmm there is way to much power this year.

I was up 4-0 with the Yankees against the Os 2 out in the 7th and ended up winning 17-2 yeah I know it's the Os but this is insane the amount of home runs being hit this year and most of it happened in the last 3 innings and I am on hall of fame too.

yet before that I had a wonderful 2-1 game which i lost Cubs Brewers Eric Sogart hit a 2 run homer in the 8th. Darvish had a 14 K game. it was a heartbreaking loss I had after the great game he had

but I think homers this year are up agian
Old 03-14-2020, 07:32 PM   #53
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
hmm there is way to much power this year.
Sample size mate...
Old 03-14-2020, 08:34 PM   #54
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Early on but power is booming. I am going to jeep playing as sample size is really key.

Stay tuned. We are still testing a lot of things.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 03-14-2020, 08:36 PM   #55
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanm1982
I have a question. I have heard people in the general threads complain that the minor league players only have one option and that there are a lot of prospect trades in April. Someone said that doesn’t happen if you use 19 rosters. Right now I am using Monkey’s updated 2020 roster on MLB 19. How do I use a saved 19 roster on 20? Am I able to load the roster like usual or do I have to carry over a season?

Start a new franchise on 20 and it will ask of you want to import a roster from 19.

Very easy.

Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2020, 08:37 PM   #56
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greggywocky

I will be streaming again in 15 minutes. I am going to stream how to set up a 30 team franchise.

Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »