Home

Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Sliders within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-18-2020, 09:48 PM   #153
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgdg824
To many homeruns by both teams in my opinion im giving up 3 to 4 homeruns a game and that's turning down solid hits to 4 and pitching with Chris sale.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Operation Sports mobile app
yep that is where 90% of the runs are coming from home runs. I dunno if it will come down as the season goes on or not it could maybe it's just a spike for opening day (almost finished playing all games for opening day)
Old 03-18-2020, 09:52 PM   #154
Rookie

xNeurosiis's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
Simple fix. Play on All Star.
Does lowering the difficulty adjust home runs?
Old 03-18-2020, 10:01 PM   #155
MVP

glenzariczny's Arena

OVR: 2

Ah my favorite time of year, and seeing as I'm locked in my house for the foreseeable future I'll be playing the heck out of this. Quick question, I know last year you had pitch speed being up to the user, how much difference does messing with the pitch speed affect how the rest of the sliders perform this year?
MLS: Seattle Sounders FC
EPL: Manchester City FC
NHL: Dallas Stars

Follow along with all my franchises on Twitch!: https://www.twitch.tv/whiskeygamer27

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2020, 10:20 PM   #156
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenzariczny
Ah my favorite time of year, and seeing as I'm locked in my house for the foreseeable future I'll be playing the heck out of this. Quick question, I know last year you had pitch speed being up to the user, how much difference does messing with the pitch speed affect how the rest of the sliders perform this year?
Pitch speed has no affect any of the other sliders, which is why it is user’s preference.

If you find things becoming too easy when hitting you can raise them to up your challenge.
Old 03-18-2020, 10:57 PM   #157
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
To many homeruns by both teams in my opinion im giving up 3 to 4 homeruns a game and that's turning down solid hits to 4 and pitching with Chris sale.

How many walks are you giving up a game? I found that this year on HOF (on level I have played on) you gotta give in sometimes when the hitter has a good count 2-0 3-0 3-1 you still have to pitch to the corners or they will laces something when facing a good hitter

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-18-2020, 11:26 PM   #158
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28

Haha I thought I'd just try 1 game with my set and both Power sliders at 3

Very 1st pitch of game I unload on with Tyler O'Neil gone haha. He also crushed one in his 2nd AB. My other 4 runs came via other ways.

Reds scored 3 on strength of 3 HRs. Ended 6-3 Cards win.

Just to show everyone that dropping power slider isnt gonna be some miracle worker of reducing them.

Honestly more I play I'm starting to think the Consistency slider may be a key factor to corralling them. Lots of pitches on both sides in noticing are ending kinda fat.

Join us in the 3K Gaming Discord for the best Sim Sports Setups!!
3K Gaming Discord

Check out my 6-League NYC Universe Chise in the Discord and my YouTube!
Denny 3K Gaming

Old 03-18-2020, 11:28 PM   #159
Rookie

bgdg824's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
How many walks are you giving up a game? I found that this year on HOF (on level I have played on) you gotta give in sometimes when the hitter has a good count 2-0 3-0 3-1 you still have to pitch to the corners or they will laces something when facing a good hitter

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I believe I had 3 walks in those games. And you can't say I should move down to all star I'm not giving up a ton of hits or anything it just all there hits are homeruns it's not realistic. Does not I suck at this game I've played on hall of fame since the beginning of this game coming out 15 years ago.

Old 03-19-2020, 01:00 AM   #160
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
I believe I had 3 walks in those games. And you can't say I should move down to all star I'm not giving up a ton of hits or anything it just all there hits are homeruns it's not realistic. Does not I suck at this game I've played on hall of fame since the beginning of this game coming out 15 years ago.

I dont think he was saying that. I imagine more along the lines of most people tend to not pitch with any kind of "fear".

Irl walks dont typically happen cause the pitcher can't throw a strike. They happen because the pitcher isnt just throwing a strike but tying to hit a location about the size of a open can of corn. A lot of people (and I'm not saying you do or don't) but they tend to throw fairly fat because they fear walks more than HRs.

Join us in the 3K Gaming Discord for the best Sim Sports Setups!!
3K Gaming Discord

Check out my 6-League NYC Universe Chise in the Discord and my YouTube!
Denny 3K Gaming

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »