Home

Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Sliders within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-07-2020, 11:46 AM   #873
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
Well, first game with my new analysis technique was a success. Given, it might have just been coincidence but nonetheless, I racked up some K's.

Being a Phillies fan I absolutely hate this.

I’m kidding, of course. Good stuff, and I am happy to see you have some success pitching.

I had to drop it down to All-Star for my sanity, but after several games it appears to be too easy and I’ll probably just have to suck it up on HOF.
Old 04-07-2020, 12:09 PM   #874
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
Well, first game with my new analysis technique was a success. Given, it might have just been coincidence but nonetheless, I racked up some K's.

This is just really neat and nicely done . Good Job

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Old 04-07-2020, 12:20 PM   #875
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

Yesterday I tried a different roster and slider set and after about 6 games, I came right back home to where I belong. These sliders are legit and they work really well with the default rosters or Knights and even bacons.

No need to reinvent the game. It’s amazing the way it was made and these subtle adjustments armor made has taken this game to a whole new level.

For guys wanting to enjoy pitching as much as I have the last few days. Turn off vibration and any ball marker and call your own game. It’s amazing how much more freedom I have with pitching and striking out the cpu.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2020, 12:46 PM   #876
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopSide83
For guys wanting to enjoy pitching as much as I have the last few days. Turn off vibration and any ball marker and call your own game. It’s amazing how much more freedom I have with pitching and striking out the cpu.
Years ago, I played the game with vibration on. I couldn't get any walks, I couldn't strike out any batters...

I got tired of that stupid heart beat thing for Challenge of the Week (it was literally making my fingers feel numb), so I turned off vibration to get rid of that. I went into an actual game with it off and it was transformative for me. I finally realized that the stupid strike zone vibration was causing my pitching issues. That "barrier" was forcing me back into the strike zone too often...I wasn't throwing enough pitches out of the zone and was getting too many borderline calls in my favor.

I've never gone back to having vibration on since then....
Old 04-07-2020, 01:06 PM   #877
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Years ago, I played the game with vibration on. I couldn't get any walks, I couldn't strike out any batters...

I got tired of that stupid heart beat thing for Challenge of the Week (it was literally making my fingers feel numb), so I turned off vibration to get rid of that. I went into an actual game with it off and it was transformative for me. I finally realized that the stupid strike zone vibration was causing my pitching issues. That "barrier" was forcing me back into the strike zone too often...I wasn't throwing enough pitches out of the zone and was getting too many borderline calls in my favor.

I've never gone back to having vibration on since then....
This is exactly what was happening to me and it become so frustrating. Glad I finally bit the bullet and turned off this crutch.
Old 04-07-2020, 01:37 PM   #878
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopSide83
This is exactly what was happening to me and it become so frustrating. Glad I finally bit the bullet and turned off this crutch.
I was thinking about this driving for a grocery pickup....

The vibration when pitching was like playing the board game Operation for me; hit the edge and it buzzes. What's your first instinct? To go back towards the middle and away from the buzzer....

And sorry for the detour Armor
Old 04-07-2020, 01:48 PM   #879
Pro

Anybody use Armour’s sliders with the TruSim roster? I’m going to use Armour’s sliders but just wandering which roster to use. Have been playing with mkharsh33 roster v7.5 currently but have heard good things about TruSim - he also has a slider set but it is quite different than Armour’s
Old 04-07-2020, 02:20 PM   #880
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgess
Anybody use Armour’s sliders with the TruSim roster? I’m going to use Armour’s sliders but just wandering which roster to use. Have been playing with mkharsh33 roster v7.5 currently but have heard good things about TruSim - he also has a slider set but it is quite different than Armour’s
The best way to answer your question is to try them yourself. Me personally, I very much disliked the combo. Something just didn’t sit right with them. I really think if you use those rosters you should also use his sliders.

Last edited by TopSide83; 04-07-2020 at 02:24 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »