Home

TNK MLB 23 SLIDERS

This is a discussion on TNK MLB 23 SLIDERS within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-02-2023, 12:58 AM   #185
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: TNK MLB 23 SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowie
Hey TNK...

I've never been able to see the opposing pitchers pitch repertoire w/o going to the menus. It looks like you can...what/where is that setting?

Your sliders look to be playing nicely...lots of offense..I always thought you did good work.

Trying to understand your thought process more than question your slider set up - how come user batting sliders are higher than cpu's?

Is it because you use zone hitting interface?

Thanks in advance,
Dowie
Quote:
Originally Posted by dowie
Hey TNK...

I've never been able to see the opposing pitchers pitch repertoire w/o going to the menus. It looks like you can...what/where is that setting?

Your sliders look to be playing nicely...lots of offense..I always thought you did good work.

Trying to understand your thought process more than question your slider set up - how come user batting sliders are higher than cpu's?

Is it because you use zone hitting interface?

Thanks in advance,
Dowie
I don't really have much of a reason other than that's where I settled and things felt right. I feel like I have good enough statistical variety, right now my team ranks are

Batting Average - .273 (3rd in MLB)
Runs - 529 (7th in MLB)
HR - 176 (2nd in MLB)
ERA - 3.34 (1st in MLB with Tampa at 3.40, Dodgers at 3.41, Braves at 3.44)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2023, 07:58 AM   #186
Pro

OVR: 1

quick question, could I use cycloniac roster with your set or should I use a specific roster file? Many thanks
Old 10-02-2023, 10:40 AM   #187
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quick question. Will bumping CPU foul frequency up a notch help reduce strike outs if I leave everything else at default?
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Old 10-10-2023, 09:54 AM   #188
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hi guys I know I’m late to the party but how do these work on dynamic difficulty? I’ve tried hof but have been getting smoked. Used to play the show all the time and I think tnk used to use dynamic difficulty a few years back. Recently got a ps5 so getting back into the show again
Old 10-13-2023, 10:57 PM   #189
Rookie

OVR: 0

Did you ever finish your season TNK? I used to like looking at all your game scores & stats. I’m a statistic nerd myself and made my own legend sliders I want to post up but can’t yet since I just made this profile haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »