Home

Rmiok222 MLBTS 23 Legend Sliders

This is a discussion on Rmiok222 MLBTS 23 Legend Sliders within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-01-2023, 07:35 AM   #433
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Rmiok222 MLBTS 23 Legend Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown
Similar here. Love those sliders but I was striking out too much hitting on Legend. I’m now using exact same sliders but hitting at Hof and Pitching Legend and strikeouts are now realistic. Rest of my battings stats including H/9 and HR/9 stayed stable.
I had the same problem with my strikeouts using legend for hitting. I changed my camera view for hitting to wide from fish eye. That made a huge difference I am picking up the pitches a lot better and my strike totals have went way down. The only thing that seems low is the amount of errors in played games.
Old 08-01-2023, 08:55 AM   #434
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby
I had the same problem with my strikeouts using legend for hitting. I changed my camera view for hitting to wide from fish eye. That made a huge difference I am picking up the pitches a lot better and my strike totals have went way down. The only thing that seems low is the amount of errors in played games.

This totally anecdotal and don’t really have enough sample size to prove anything. But I was actually playing with some of the errors sliders at 9 and still was leading the league fielding percentage. So I decided to put everything back at 5 but I actually dropped throwing errors in the outfield to 2. The reason I did this was because I felt like there were way too many throws from the outfield that were off line. Not necessarily “errors” by definition, but made it almost impossible to throw a runner out from the outfield. Since I’ve done this I’m actually seeing more errors that I had never seen before. My initial thought is that by having the outfield throwing errors at 2, the game is trying to even things out under the hood and causing more errors other places. I have no idea if this is actually true or just a coincidence.
Old 08-01-2023, 12:27 PM   #435
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
This totally anecdotal and don’t really have enough sample size to prove anything. But I was actually playing with some of the errors sliders at 9 and still was leading the league fielding percentage. So I decided to put everything back at 5 but I actually dropped throwing errors in the outfield to 2. The reason I did this was because I felt like there were way too many throws from the outfield that were off line. Not necessarily “errors” by definition, but made it almost impossible to throw a runner out from the outfield. Since I’ve done this I’m actually seeing more errors that I had never seen before. My initial thought is that by having the outfield throwing errors at 2, the game is trying to even things out under the hood and causing more errors other places. I have no idea if this is actually true or just a coincidence.

Yeah errors almost seem to not matter where you put it. I notice anything above 5 as well you’ll see a fielder dive and bobble about 95% of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by Rmiok222; 08-01-2023 at 03:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2023, 10:21 PM   #436
Rookie

We back baby!
Old 08-11-2023, 03:37 PM   #437
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tede1971
We back baby!

Let’s go!

Old 08-12-2023, 04:01 PM   #438
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Here’s some screenshots from the end of my season. We won 92 games and took the division. We play Toronto in the WC round at home. Jose Ramirez finally won the AL MVP award. I’m extremely salty that Josh naylor didn’t get silver slugger for 1st base. He hit .303 with 48 HRs and 125 RBIs

dde4c88b-2278-490d-a210-58fc95ed9ff2.jpg8fbc85d2-171e-4f6c-8dcf-49e18967efb2.jpg747e7d6f-7535-4d33-a09f-3229c564d80d.jpg

Old 08-14-2023, 09:18 PM   #439
Rookie

MDS625's Arena

@Rmiok222 - thank you for your hard work on these sliders! It's made the gameplay feel organic but challenging at the same time. I've enjoyed getting to follow your progress (and that of others) with the sliders as well!

I'm just now starting a Detroit Tigers rebuild with these as the base. I plan to post regular updates in the Franchise Mode Discussion thread but I'll keep you apprised on my journey as well!

Thanks again - best of luck with your postseason!
Old 08-15-2023, 03:18 PM   #440
Rookie

OVR: 2

Rmiok, how many times do you strike out per game, in average? I tried playing on Legend level, but I struck out minimum 10 times a game, so too much confidence for the pitcher and almost no home runs.

I went down to HOF for batting. So far, very less strikeouts, many more homeruns. Batting average, pretty much the same. So I don't know if I should stay on HOF, go back to Legend or change another slider.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »