Home

Rmiok222 MLBTS 23 Legend Sliders

This is a discussion on Rmiok222 MLBTS 23 Legend Sliders within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-24-2023, 05:04 PM   #9
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rmiok222 MLBTS 23HOF/Legend Directional/classic Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopenhagenKid25
The CPU will swing and miss more? Didn’t we have enough trouble having to many strike outs last year?

I had an issue striking them out above HOF. Legend was impossible to K somebody up on default. Legend was perfect for me aside from lack of Ks

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-24-2023, 05:06 PM   #10
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Re: Rmiok222 MLBTS 23 HOF/Legend Directional/classic Sliders

Shared a Beta of what I’ve been using. Obviously not final. It’s absolutely insane how good this is out of the box. Post 1 updated with sliders.

Old 03-24-2023, 05:57 PM   #11
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Shared a Beta of what I’ve been using. Obviously not final. It’s absolutely insane how good this is out of the box. Post 1 updated with sliders.

Hey Rmiok, it’s very early still, so did you give Fielder run speed and reaction at 5 a chance before dropping them down to 4 as many of us do each year?

Haven’t gotten enough actual gameplay in to base this on anything more than thought, but it seems like they might have changed how they rate players a bit, and scaled back the reaction rating on OF’s. For example, Judge’s reaction is only 51 now. Scrolling through top rated CF’s, there’s few with high reaction ratings.

I could be wrong, but if not, it could be that dropping it a click isn’t necessary anymore.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2023, 06:58 PM   #12
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket32
Hey Rmiok, it’s very early still, so did you give Fielder run speed and reaction at 5 a chance before dropping them down to 4 as many of us do each year?

Haven’t gotten enough actual gameplay in to base this on anything more than thought, but it seems like they might have changed how they rate players a bit, and scaled back the reaction rating on OF’s. For example, Judge’s reaction is only 51 now. Scrolling through top rated CF’s, there’s few with high reaction ratings.

I could be wrong, but if not, it could be that dropping it a click isn’t necessary anymore.

I saw that as well, I saw Myles straw reaction time was MUCH lower than past versions. I’m playing a bit more tonight and will definitely keep an eye on the doubles and stuff. Thank you for this input, truly appreciate it.

Old 03-24-2023, 07:19 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222

Game plays awesome out of the box. Been playing on default HoF . Just played an awesome game Seattle vs Baltimore and the boxscore was great. There wasn’t too many Ks . I was seattle (7ks) and Baltimore had 11ks. Great hit variety and the game is just fun to play. My only worry is that the bullpen logic , while better, is still flawed.
Old 03-24-2023, 08:14 PM   #14
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by krobber818
Game plays awesome out of the box. Been playing on default HoF . Just played an awesome game Seattle vs Baltimore and the boxscore was great. There wasn’t too many Ks . I was seattle (7ks) and Baltimore had 11ks. Great hit variety and the game is just fun to play. My only worry is that the bullpen logic , while better, is still flawed.

Yeah I hope they don’t mess with the game too much. It plays phenomenal. It’ll be extremely easy to dial in whatever minor tweaks are needed

Old 03-25-2023, 10:40 AM   #15
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

I’ve been playing game after game and I’m still astonished how nice legend pitching feels this year, especially with SDS emphasis on swings and misses and less foul balls.

I’ll be using the guardians (obviously) and I’m trying to swing a realistic trade for Bryan Reynolds.

I’ll try to stream sometime today if you want to see some gameplay.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2023, 12:16 PM   #16
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

https://twitch.tv/bendermckraken

Hoping to stream in about 30 minutes or so. If not I will be streaming tonight around 8:15pm EST.

Almost feels silly having a thread with how close I am to default. This game is great at the moment. Probably going to turn off auto updates so they don’t ruin it with patches.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »