Home

SDS Official Rosters

This is a discussion on SDS Official Rosters within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-10-2022, 03:25 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: SDS Official Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanreeser
Yeah. Won't be a good roster till ridins. The roster you guys are talking about isn't very good. There's too many good prospects rated C and D potential for no reason still. Juan Yepez is not a D potential
Juan Yepez is a 50 FV guy, his potential in the game shouldn't be more then 74 or 75. Half the problem with some rosters is guys potential is way to high and it screws the progression/regression system up in the game. Most guys outside the top 100 should be lower than B potential
Old 04-10-2022, 03:39 PM   #58
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noiziv
One of Ridin’s main helpers was the one who specifically stated, “We will take a look at the big update in a couple of weeks and see if we need to transfer what we have to that base. We will only do that if deemed necessary.” So if you consider there being at least 2 weeks before seeing that SDS update, then give or take another 2 weeks of working off that update, we’re looking at *close* to around mid-May.

Never once picked apart Ridin’s roster. I myself have waited and used it every year he’s come out with one. All I stated was that the “random roster in the vault” is definitely good enough for those itching to start their season now without having to wait several weeks for the top-of-the-like roster to be released.

But thanks for your analysis of my post.
Gotcha, I was assuming they would be using the sds big roster update this upcoming Friday and 2 weeks from there would put them at a release before May. But I guess we will have to see how good sds roster update is Friday.
Old 04-10-2022, 03:40 PM   #59
Rookie

smokines3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaccofever1
Also weird how ridins roster always gets picked apart by people but the random roster on the vault wit just transactions is "good enough" to play franchise with.
As opposed to waiting a month, it is good enough for some. I spent a few hours making tweaks but I do some of that with Ridin too, nobody has perfect rosters.
Old 04-10-2022, 05:49 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwhite001
Nevermind found it.

Sent from my SM-S215DL using Operation Sports mobile app
Where did you find it?

Thanks
Old 04-10-2022, 06:58 PM   #61
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

See the problem is with waiting for that roster update. what if Cano is a face scan player?? with audio? and some players all of a sudden have a face scan that you want.. you can't export those players. so you gotta start from that base roster which now has other guys removed Like Beaur etc.

so the 'sitting around waiting game' sucks. because you can't even begin working on a base and just waste 2 weeks sitting around waiting.

I just started my franchise day 1 and put in 40 joe randoms to my franchise of pitchers and position players into the free agents and wiped the legends off it.
all with service time and generated stats so they are NON rookies.

then if I missed a player that I want to add to franchise I just sign the joe random off the free agents take the video of the player face ratings etc and have him in my game. sure the career stats will be wrong but at least it isn't a 40 year old Rookie Cano.

Saves waiting around to start a franchise or restarting the damm thing all the time... if we could just import players into franchise.. problem solved. if we could export and import any player into any roster or franchise?? also problem solved nobody would have to sit around waiting for weeks. in hope wondering who will be added or have audio and a face scan.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2022, 07:05 PM   #62
MVP

GR5Noles's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by orioles0615
Juan Yepez is a 50 FV guy, his potential in the game shouldn't be more then 74 or 75. Half the problem with some rosters is guys potential is way to high and it screws the progression/regression system up in the game. Most guys outside the top 100 should be lower than B potential
Most of the guys in the top 100 should still be lower than B potential lol
Old 04-10-2022, 07:33 PM   #63
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR5Noles
Most of the guys in the top 100 should still be lower than B potential lol

This is true because look at the top 100 prospects list every year and see how many of them end up flopping in the majors. Quite a bit of them.
Detroit Red Wings
Winnipeg Jets
Old 04-10-2022, 08:06 PM   #64
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

Did u upload your rosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
See the problem is with waiting for that roster update. what if Cano is a face scan player?? with audio? and some players all of a sudden have a face scan that you want.. you can't export those players. so you gotta start from that base roster which now has other guys removed Like Beaur etc.

so the 'sitting around waiting game' sucks. because you can't even begin working on a base and just waste 2 weeks sitting around waiting.

I just started my franchise day 1 and put in 40 joe randoms to my franchise of pitchers and position players into the free agents and wiped the legends off it.
all with service time and generated stats so they are NON rookies.

then if I missed a player that I want to add to franchise I just sign the joe random off the free agents take the video of the player face ratings etc and have him in my game. sure the career stats will be wrong but at least it isn't a 40 year old Rookie Cano.

Saves waiting around to start a franchise or restarting the damm thing all the time... if we could just import players into franchise.. problem solved. if we could export and import any player into any roster or franchise?? also problem solved nobody would have to sit around waiting for weeks. in hope wondering who will be added or have audio and a face scan.

https://www.youtube.com/@mr_too_soon

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »