Home

2022 Rosters for MLB The Show 20 (PS4)

This is a discussion on 2022 Rosters for MLB The Show 20 (PS4) within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-18-2022, 09:20 AM   #57
Pro

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2022 Rosters for MLB The Show 20 (PS4)

Beeks, you put in some serious time and sweat into these. There are some on here including you who SDS needs to put on their payroll. Lots of skill and dedication.
Old 04-18-2022, 06:53 PM   #58
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Added another update today to this fantastic roster—more transactions made, and more importantly, the often necessary 'dummy' transactions that were made before that saw a former player go to a team have now been redone with prospects from the 2021 draft.

There are several, minor, pending transactions, however, due to there currently not being an ideal way to complete them.

All updates, etc is tracked here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

ID: Krebstar425

Last edited by Krebstar; 04-19-2022 at 09:38 AM.
Old 04-20-2022, 12:36 PM   #59
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Added another update today to this fantastic roster—more transactions made, and more importantly, the often necessary 'dummy' transactions that were made before that saw a former player go to a team have now been redone with prospects from the 2021 draft.

There are several, minor, pending transactions, however, due to there currently not being an ideal way to complete them.

All updates, etc is tracked here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

ID: Krebstar425
Outstanding work! It's a shame the roster vault keeps getting polluted by people uploading a bunch of junk, or re-uploading other people's stuff, but I'm just glad I know what to search for.

I just finished my first year of franchise since I stopped updating constantly, but I am already looking forward to my next one using your updates.

Cheers! 🍺
Old 04-20-2022, 04:43 PM   #60
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeks
Outstanding work! It's a shame the roster vault keeps getting polluted by people uploading a bunch of junk, or re-uploading other people's stuff, but I'm just glad I know what to search for.

I just finished my first year of franchise since I stopped updating constantly, but I am already looking forward to my next one using your updates.

Cheers! 🍺

Thanks, Beeks! Big praise coming from you. After doing the updates I have, I honestly can't imagine how you did as many as you did. Just with the limitations of the player transferring it had to be a maddening experience. I have more appreciation for what you did than before, that's for sure.
Old 04-21-2022, 09:14 PM   #61
Rookie

CMDM828's Arena

I have a question....but, first and foremost wwnt to thank you for keeping MLB 20 alive. I stopped buying the game once the pressed the reset button and all the work in the community couldn't transfer to the new games anymore. I had spent years creating,editing,simulating etc. retired players I've posted to vault that had correct career stats stats and service time. So, again...thanks. My question is I noticee a few players on teams that aren't supposed to be there. I see that Asdrubal Cabrera is on the Reds and he's a FA. Is this because space ran out or is it a legit mistake. Just curious. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2022, 10:00 PM   #62
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMDM828
I have a question....but, first and foremost wwnt to thank you for keeping MLB 20 alive. I stopped buying the game once the pressed the reset button and all the work in the community couldn't transfer to the new games anymore. I had spent years creating,editing,simulating etc. retired players I've posted to vault that had correct career stats stats and service time. So, again...thanks. My question is I noticee a few players on teams that aren't supposed to be there. I see that Asdrubal Cabrera is on the Reds and he's a FA. Is this because space ran out or is it a legit mistake. Just curious. Thanks.
Good to know—I think that will make one of my pending transactions able to be complete.

I can only speak for myself, but it’s a massive pain in the *** to move and juggle around players and a literal puzzle sometimes where you do a transaction involving three teams plus a free agent.

There are some player moves I know need made but basically just need to wait for teams to release someone, make a trade, or sign someone off waivers, etc. You can only swap players, not release, sign, etc in the game.
Old 04-21-2022, 10:31 PM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Good to know—I think that will make one of my pending transactions able to be complete.

I can only speak for myself, but it’s a massive pain in the *** to move and juggle around players and a literal puzzle sometimes where you do a transaction involving three teams plus a free agent.

There are some player moves I know need made but basically just need to wait for teams to release someone, make a trade, or sign someone off waivers, etc. You can only swap players, not release, sign, etc in the game.
Yeah, you nailed it. The best you're ever going to get these rosters probably 95%. Just too many limitations on the platform.

People are going to notice slight inconsistencies on their "team". I mainly watch the Blue Jays, so I know that roster is pretty close to bang on, but I can't be that accurate with 30 teams simply because I am not nearly as familiar with them. Just the nature of doing these things.
Old 04-22-2022, 07:34 AM   #64
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Beeks, is there any resource you used for minor league contracts, or to roughly gauge where they should be at if the information is not listed anywhere?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »