Home

Old 03-15-2019, 04:42 PM   #25
MVP

Willard76's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: CRP Roster 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBomber99
Roster is LIVE and in the vault! It will be under the name "CRP 2019 BASE OFF-SEASON" It is under the username of my PSN BMAN25DAVIS. Please feel free to download, provide feedback, and enjoy most of all! This once again can be used as your personal roster for MLB 18 or as a base for import in MLB 19.

In the description of the rosters, you will see CRP 2019, my OS username of BabyBombers99, and date of 03/13/2019. Please pay attention to all of those items as I know there will those who download, copy, and re-upload as their own. Which is fine, but under that name, username, and description, will be the one you are looking for and can use.

Thank you so much for allowing me into this community with open arms. As I said, since I am in University for Medical/health science, there will limited time if any to help with the 19 rosters before launch, however should you need serious help please let me know, PM me. Also, if I choose to stick with MLB the Show 18, I will try within the first 2 weeks of the season to have all transactions complete, hopefully including Kuechel and Kimbrel signings, free agent additions, waiver claims, lineups, and proper AAA, AA, A rosters. May not be perfect, but it will the best to start another RTTS or Franchise within MLB 18. Again, please provide feedback if necessary. Feel free to download and enjoy!

Keep this community alive and well. "How can you not be romantic about baseball?"

This is a great base to work from. Nice work

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Associate Creator and Godfather of the OSFM Hybrid Roster

follow me on twitter @billybrent
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2019, 04:55 PM   #26
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBomber99
Roster is LIVE and in the vault! It will be under the name "CRP 2019 BASE OFF-SEASON" It is under the username of my PSN BMAN25DAVIS. Please feel free to download, provide feedback, and enjoy most of all! This once again can be used as your personal roster for MLB 18 or as a base for import in MLB 19.

In the description of the rosters, you will see CRP 2019, my OS username of BabyBombers99, and date of 03/13/2019. Please pay attention to all of those items as I know there will those who download, copy, and re-upload as their own. Which is fine, but under that name, username, and description, will be the one you are looking for and can use.

Thank you so much for allowing me into this community with open arms. As I said, since I am in University for Medical/health science, there will limited time if any to help with the 19 rosters before launch, however should you need serious help please let me know, PM me. Also, if I choose to stick with MLB the Show 18, I will try within the first 2 weeks of the season to have all transactions complete, hopefully including Kuechel and Kimbrel signings, free agent additions, waiver claims, lineups, and proper AAA, AA, A rosters. May not be perfect, but it will the best to start another RTTS or Franchise within MLB 18. Again, please provide feedback if necessary. Feel free to download and enjoy!

Keep this community alive and well. "How can you not be romantic about baseball?"
Thank you! I’ll have a really good look at this now ! It be good to play in front linstead is cardg up!
Old 03-15-2019, 05:02 PM   #27
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
Thank you! I’ll have a really good look at this now ! It be good to play in front linstead is cardg up!

I’m sorry if this question is silly, I just play the game and I’m not good with import export stuff etc. if I buy 19 can I get this? Or will I have to buy 18, download the roster and then import it to 19?

Old 03-15-2019, 05:04 PM   #28
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willard76
This is a great base to work from. Nice work

Are you wanting any help on Jays CAPS?
Old 03-15-2019, 05:10 PM   #29
Pro

rjviking11's Arena

OVR: 3

So lets say we use this roster and make all of the updates between now and opening day, When rosters are transferred over from 18 to 19, Will you have the ratings of veteran players from the 18 game or 19? Also were players who were rookies last year who didnt have pictures or player cards have them in 19 the show?
NCAAF- West Virginia Mountaineers
NCAAB- West Virginia Mountaineers

Last edited by rjviking11; 03-15-2019 at 05:16 PM.
Old 03-15-2019, 05:15 PM   #30
MVP

Willard76's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
Are you wanting any help on Jays CAPS?

Most of the Jays are in good shape but I will let you know, I’m going to put the roster into a spreadsheet tonight and go from there.

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Associate Creator and Godfather of the OSFM Hybrid Roster

follow me on twitter @billybrent
Old 03-15-2019, 05:17 PM   #31
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjviking11
So lets say we use this roster and make all of the updates between now and opening day, When rosters are transferred over from 18 to 19, Will you have the ratings from the 18 game or 19? Also were players who were rookies last year who didnt have pictures or player cards have them in 19 the show?
When they are transferred they would have the same rating as 18 unless it’s a player SCEA added. So last year rookies or other guys that are eligible to have likenesses would be different. The intent I believe is that niners and whoever else put these together will update the ratings based on their stats last year.

As far as pictures or player likenesses I’d assume everyone who is eligible will have a photo. Likenesses will depend on if the player got a face scan or not. If they didn’t get a face scan SCEAs player likenesses are pretty hit or miss in my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2019, 05:21 PM   #32
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willard76
Most of the Jays are in good shape but I will let you know, I’m going to put the roster into a spreadsheet tonight and go from there.

If you were to find out any of the minor league guys walk up music or pitcher entrance music this year and passed them on to me, I wouldn’t be upset! Lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »